Author Topic: NEW GENERIQUES FROM KEVIN MBOUANDE  (Read 4153 times)

archos on: December 19, 2020, 00:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Mann that bass on the mbochi folklore part on first generique by izebola,patrouille des stars' defence is quite good

Seben_Maniac #1 on: December 19, 2020, 01:43

• View Profile

Sydo #2 on: December 19, 2020, 10:10

• View Profile
    • YouTube
My fav from these two is: Eteya Yo
Formerly Musiquezairoise

archos #3 on: December 19, 2020, 11:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
respect to docteur cousteau probably the only soloist of this century in both congos  who went the whole two decades as the undisputed number 1 Of his group

Sydo #4 on: December 19, 2020, 13:53

• View Profile
    • YouTube
respect to docteur cousteau probably the only soloist of this century in both congos  who went the whole two decades as the undisputed number 1 Of his group

I didn't know he was still in the group. That's good to hear.
Formerly Musiquezairoise

archos #5 on: December 19, 2020, 13:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes biraman even gives him shoutout after the folkloric part on the eteya yo one

Wenge1995 #6 on: December 19, 2020, 17:30

• View Profile

True, Merco 2000 was serious competition but the good Doctor held his spot

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: December 19, 2020, 21:40

• View Profile
Docteur Cousteau is really good. I have been listening to the four albums of Patrouille des Stars before the separation. Great music they put out... I always thought he'd settled in europe after Proclamation album.

Wenge1995 #8 on: December 20, 2020, 16:07

• View Profile
Docteur Cousteau is really good. I have been listening to the four albums of Patrouille des Stars before the separation. Great music they put out... I always thought he'd settled in europe after Proclamation album.

No, Dede Djasco and Daddy Saudian settled in Europe after the album Correction. Doctor Cousto was the main soloist since day one, with Merco 2000 playing a two to three songs per album before leaving with Julien Antonio and Delco Boukary to form Patrouille des Stars Roots, then later Favelas Stars with Waney Pecho.

mokosarkani #9 on: December 21, 2020, 23:26

• View Profile
i hope these get a push, good dancing music

Jdog #10 on: December 23, 2020, 18:57

• View Profile

Mann that bass on the mbochi folklore part on first generique by izebola,patrouille des stars' defence is quite good
Good stuff from them as always, none of that monotonous guitar work that the other Brazza artists do.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa