Author Topic: YOUYOUMOBANGUE...best atalaku of the decade  (Read 3079 times)

mokosarkani on: February 24, 2021, 20:35

• View Profile

He received a trophy as best atalaku of the past decade (congo/brazza) . He also denied rumors that he had rejoined roga and extra musica. He says he deserves it because at one time he reminds the journalist that at one point he issued an open challenge to any atalaku to a versus challenge and that nobody dared step up to him.The Interviewer dates him to improvise an animation , he asks the journalist to make a suggestion and he crushes it then he reminds the journalist that he’s a true musician , he played in the Salvation Army band and he even played bongos etc...
Listen from 32:20 to the 35:30 mark, this guy is a beast ...
So much I can say about the Interview but he keeps going off into amazing animations , if you understand Lingala I recommend the interview , this guy for me is by far one of the most innovative atalaku on both sides of the river... he deserves more exposure

here is zeta his latest , he let his atalakus shine on it, it was an homage to the old comedy band called "tres fache"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 20:38 by mokosarkani »

242 #1 on: February 25, 2021, 01:23

• View Profile
Great atalaku but I feel he doesn’t promote his music often . He need to get a better team when it comes down to marketing & promotion

mokosarkani #2 on: March 06, 2021, 07:44

• View Profile
Great atalaku but I feel he doesn’t promote his music often . He need to get a better team when it comes down to marketing & promotion
i agree but with roga having all the donors in his pockets and the push from novel horizon, debrazza is facing a tough challenge

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: March 06, 2021, 08:47

• View Profile
This guy is a beast, I remember his performance with Bill while he was still with Roga (where he made Zaparo and etat unis look like puppies)