Author Topic: ROGA ROGA IS APPARENTLY PREPARING A SIMILAR OPERATION TO KOFFI AGAINST WAZEKWA  (Read 3059 times)

archos on: June 11, 2021, 14:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Like title says,from the news i got from brazza friends and i just saw again with journalist dicarson,roga roga is planning to destroy/weaken patrouille des stars by poaching biraman and his partner izebola,plus one singer,plus some of the instrumentists of that tight unit patrouille has had for over a decade(cousteau,ovy feeling,roma bass...)
biraman has apparently exactly like joss did said i want this and this and this  to sign,and roga agreed to it
and while all this happens,kevin remains calm and confident that nothing will happen exactly like wazekwa was until it things started getting real

Wenge1995 #1 on: June 11, 2021, 16:42

• View Profile
Like title says,from the news i got from brazza friends and i just saw again with journalist dicarson,roga roga is planning to destroy/weaken patrouille des stars by poaching biraman and his partner izebola,plus one singer,plus some of the instrumentists of that tight unit patrouille has had for over a decade(cousteau,ovy feeling,roma bass...)
biraman has apparently exactly like joss did said i want this and this and this  to sign,and roga agreed to it
and while all this happens,kevin remains calm and confident that nothing will happen exactly like wazekwa was until it things started getting real

Don't underestimate Roga Roga, because Koffi's strategy did succeed. Maybe Kevin Mbouande could take advantage of the defections and subsequent sympathy to get the popularity he deserves, because his quality is consistent...but Roga always gets the attention

BienMat23 #2 on: June 11, 2021, 16:51

• View Profile
Maybe because I don’t know too much about brazza scene right now, but isn’t Extra Musica (both sides) miles ahead of patrouille now ?

Manzambi94 #3 on: June 11, 2021, 17:05

• View Profile
Biraman is playing a dangerous game, Roga might say yes Imma give you this and that but when Roga will not pay him for 6 momths we will see him complaining, anyway Dicarson is weird, wasn't he the same guy who dissed Roga for years?

archos #4 on: June 11, 2021, 17:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
dicarson did not interview roga,he just gave the information too of  what is going on and was telling kevin to wake up until its too late

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: June 11, 2021, 19:52

• View Profile
Biraman might be a jackpot for his sinking ship. The guy is really good...... Kevin has been on the same level for years....... As much as this is bad, I really wish to see Biraman getting the attention he deserves.

Wenge1995 #6 on: June 12, 2021, 04:27

• View Profile
dicarson did not interview roga,he just gave the information too of  what is going on and was telling kevin to wake up until its too late

Why does Roga even care about Kevin? He's miles ahead career wise.

Manzambi94 #7 on: June 12, 2021, 05:50

• View Profile

Why does Roga even care about Kevin? He's miles ahead career wise.

You must understand how Congolese leaders think. Roga doesn't really think about Kevin but he wants Absolute dominion, it is not the first time. He successfully sabotatee Arafat (Brazza Arafat) and many other ex Extra Mysica's ex members career because he didn't want them to succeed, the only reason why he doesn't do that with Nouvel Horizon is because they have a big label behind them ane things might get serious if he tried that with them.
About Kecin Mbouande Roga probably wants to end his career always for that thing of domination so he is trying to take his musicians for that ane then to make his ex musicians mock him to totally humiliate him. I don't know why he doesn't do the ssme with Doudou Copa's musicians. Doudou Copa has been very vocal about the fact that he couldn't do the same things (financially) as he does right now in extra music's.

242 #8 on: June 13, 2021, 02:22

• View Profile
He should get some new fresh talents or maybe recruit Arafat because this will create a lot of buzz for him

mokosarkani #9 on: June 14, 2021, 01:01

• View Profile

think roga is being the smart devil he is known to be, to weaken a competitor to compete with NH which has a support popular support. Musicians from patrouille des stars have proved to be great and somewhat out of dramas. man, if he gets biraman and izebola who are way better than his current atalakus wowwww