Author Topic: NICODEM APPARENTLY ASKING FOR A HOUSE TO RETURN TO MAISON MERE IN KIN  (Read 3008 times)

archos on: July 19, 2021, 21:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: July 20, 2021, 01:40

• View Profile
Nicodem has left Maison Mere? Why did he leave?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 02:40 by Franco Pepe Kalle »

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: July 20, 2021, 08:26

• View Profile
What has Nicodem achieved or contributed to Maison Mere for him to demand a house. Chap has zero hit song to his name in the group and zero vocal oyo ekomi reference na group. "Ba petit bazosakana na boulot" eloba Etat-Unis ya Extra Musica.

CM PRINCE #3 on: July 20, 2021, 11:14

• View Profile
Loool the audacity, if guys like Flamme, Ferre and co didn’t get rewarded with a house when asked what makes Nicodem think he’ll get one?

Manzambi94 #4 on: July 20, 2021, 11:22

• View Profile
You guys do not understand what Nico wanted to do. Basically asking directly for a house in Maison Mère is like suicide, because one you attract the jealousie of the group two if the leader give you a house everybody will want an house three you will become the target of bullying by Kakol and Makaba because you had something that they hadn't. Anyway this is good for Maison Mère next time they will learn to give talentless and voiceless Atalakus and Singers chance, Kakol was treating Nicodem like some sort of God while everyone knew he was below average, I remember Mayi Ya Ndombe saying that only him and Kakol if I am not mistaken were at the Birthday party of Nicodem, so the guy do not have any type of Charisma and he was there just because of Kakol and maybe who knows even Nkisi, I hope that Kakol and Werra will now understand that Good looks and good dancing ain't it and will give someone more deserving of all that space Bercy and Héritier had.

Nico by asking a house wanted to send a clear message in Maison Mere which is "I am leaving and if you want me back, I need to be the brightest star"

Nkosi #5 on: July 20, 2021, 18:36

• View Profile
The guy is gone and truth is it will bring balance to the group. They have Inongo, Ozil, Dinara and Michigan who are actually better in that position.

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: July 20, 2021, 20:13

• View Profile
All bad spell must come to an end eventually….good for MM, they got rid of this sack of shit musician

mokosarkani #7 on: July 21, 2021, 06:18

• View Profile
What has Nicodem achieved or contributed to Maison Mere for him to demand a house. Chap has zero hit song to his name in the group and zero vocal oyo ekomi reference na group. "Ba petit bazosakana na boulot" eloba Etat-Unis ya Extra Musica.
aahh ahh ahhhh Ba petit bazosakana na boulot ahhh ahhhh

Franco Pepe Kalle #8 on: July 21, 2021, 18:30

• View Profile
Werrason actually needs to stop hiring people based on looks. He needs to focus on singers who can actually SING.

Jdog #9 on: July 22, 2021, 21:09

• View Profile
He didn't have a house before or something? And he's going to leave right before Zenith?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa