Author Topic: MY REVIEW OF BALLE DE MATCH VOL2  (Read 692 times)

archos on: May 12, 2023, 15:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
1- COUP DE COEUR(JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)

chorus by quado jdl kibens mignon abraham
programmed by guylain tamba and cedric guez with accoustic guitar of tolbert solo
should have been released as a single feat a rapper in mid 2010's,not my favorite of the album but still well executed  6.5/10

2 BISSEBO(JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)
chorus by kibens jdl atshuda rio,guitar by tolbert solo,zygal,kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,mbonda by zoulou mbonda and drums by seguin
top top top song,i suspect pascal poba to be the real author,beautiful tribute to our mothers,credit to kibens for insisting for it to be released ahead of another song which was more romantic/sensual a solid 9/10 for me

3 HAUT LES MAINS(JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)
chorus by gesan sakoko,jdl,metro and atshuda,vocals by metro with a good imitation of singers from west africa,josky zola,michigan,sakoko atshuda and zulema
guitar by tolbert solo,zygal and kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,mbonda by zoulou and drums by seguin,nice song,some sort of zadio 2 8/10

4 ETAT D'URGENCE(JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)

chorus by jairzinho of les contremaitre,atshuda,seguin avion de guerre and metro
guitar by tolbert solo,french ekembe and kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and benzema of les contremaitre,mbonda by zoulou
one of my favorite rumbas of this volume i think,written by ibrator,good chorus,beautiful guitar throughout a 8.5/10

5 JE CONNAIS FINA(PITSHOU LISIMO AKA GENTAMICINE)

chorus by metro jdl kibens michigan and sakoko,vocals by metro,michigan,jdl and sakoko
guitar by tolbert solo french ekembe kalo bass,mbonda by zoulou,keyboard by jeremie and guez,ngongi by carlito,drums by seguin
a classic wenge musica rhythm,however i would have liked the sebene not to be a perfect replica of zebuka plus just one animation more,minus 1 for that so 8/10

6 MON PLAISIR (JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)
chorus by didi kalombo,kibens,atshuda,metro,rio and jdl vocals by rio,michigan,kibens,jdl
guitar by tolbert solo,zygal,kalo bass,mbonda by zoulou,keyboard by jeremie and guez
a relaxing tune with slow tempo and good vocals,with jb in good singing form,and beautiful lead guitar at the end 7,5/10

7 I LOVE YOU(NORBERT KAZADI AKA RIO DE JANEIRO)

lead by rio,chorus by rio,kibens,jdl and atshuda and seguin covering nono fudji's parts
guitar by tolbert solo,maitre ficarre,kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,mbonda by zoulou,shaker by fusee
starts as classic music then grows into slow rumba and ends in folkloric rumba style,one of the type of rumbas i can like the most from first time listening,a solid 8/10

8 LA PUISSANCE(JB MPIANA AND WENGE BCBG)

animation by fusee de guerre,pajo and gentamicine
guitar by tolbert solo,french ekembe and kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,mbonda by zoulou,drums by seguin,ngongi by carlito
solid generique which kicks from the starts,however i would have liked to hear unused animation minus 1 for that 7/10

9 PULUZI(JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)
chorus by kibens,jdl,atshuda,quado,modashow,and seguin covering for nono fudji
guitar by tolbert solo,zygal and kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,drums by blaise esabe,mbonda by zoulou mbonda
old school victoria like rumba for "the donor of the moment" hugues mpulusi 8,5/10 what a nice guitar at the end

10 WALUKUNGA(JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)
chorus by metro,atshuda,sakoko,rio and modashow then seguin jdl atshuda sakoko
guitar by tolbert solo,zygal and kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,drums by seguin,mbonda by zoulou mbonda
MYYYYYYYYY SONGGGG smooth and clean,relaxing accoustic mixed with some electric solo,top song 9,5/10

11 PAR RESPECT(JB MPIANA AND WENGE BCBG)
animation by gentamicine and fusee
guitar by tolbert solo,mi-solo by saint paolo,zygal and kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,drums by blaise esabe,mbonda by zoulou mbonda,ngongi by carlito
nice danceable generique 7,5/10

12 AMOUR DE MA VIE(JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)
chorus by kibens,rio jdl and atshuda
guitar by tolbert solo zygal kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,drums by seguin,mbonda by zoulou mbonda,ngongi by carlito
a proper old school rumba,which was originally destined to be done by jb and alain mpela on the first chemin de fer version,8/10

13 SIMEON(PATOU LOMBOTO AKA PATOU SOLO)
chorus by rio,kibens,nono fudji jdl and avion de guerre,vocals by rio replacing nono fudji,atshuda,avion de guerre then rio again,jules kibens,mavioka
guitar by patou solo,tolbert solo,zygal and sunda bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,programmed drums and mbonda
originally one of nono fudji's multiple leads on the album,the song was modified with jb and rio doing his parts,nice song and nice selection of vocals 7.5/10

14 CHINOIS(DIDI KALOMBO)
chorus by jdl rio kibens propheta ,lead by didi kalombo,vocals by propheta(what a waste,good singer,very good dancer,good looks but could not discipline his PXXXS)and modashow
guitar by maitre ficarre,patou solo sunda bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez,mbonda by zoulou
a nice song from didi,well sung and well arranged,7/10

15 CARDOZO(JB MPIANA TSHITUKA)
chorus by josky quado atshuda nono fudji and michigan,vocals by atshuda,michigan zulema and josky
guitar by maitre ficarre tolbert solo kalo bass,keyboard by jeremie and guez
the first jb song of the balle de match project ever,kinda some remix of zadio,decent song 7,5/10

Longbluesquid #1 on: May 12, 2023, 19:28

• View Profile
Nice review. Do you have the list of singers for the Vol 1? Like who composed what? I don’t have access to the cds of this only streaming.

archos #2 on: May 15, 2023, 19:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
seguin did well to borrow kakol's snare set he bought in america,that sound on je connais fina and the generiques  is quite good

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: May 15, 2023, 22:32

• View Profile
Jules Kibens is a faithful solder to JB Mpiana. Jules Kibens is an intelligent and he clearly focuses on music. I hope EMO sees what you said Archos.

Mukulu #4 on: May 16, 2023, 20:07

• View Profile
Thank you for this summary.

Walukunga is my favorite song with Etat d'urgence and Je connais Fina... I prefer Vol 2 to Vol 1 even if I love to listen to 50ans and Raisonner...