Author Topic: MARIE PAUL IN REHEARSALS WITH WENGE MUSICA 4X4  (Read 1096 times)

Mukulu #1 on: June 14, 2023, 21:01

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #2 on: June 14, 2023, 21:43

• View Profile
LOOOL I thought he said he will never perform with “ba faux chanteurs” again  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 04:56 by CM PRINCE »

archos #3 on: June 14, 2023, 22:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
makaba lowkey looks like ya jossart on the picture lol

Mfumu Vata #4 on: June 14, 2023, 22:29

• View Profile

from 2:10 min
"eko yebana moko tozala na podium boyé", "Po batu misusu basala succes grace ya ba mizicien hein", "claude le roy, grand trainèèèr!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After years asking for a Wenge 4x4, Marie Paul finally gets want he want and can show about who being a grand chanteur and who being a faux chanteur lol

archos #5 on: June 14, 2023, 22:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bozo dayee hein dieeeeeee oyo eza nango kaka ouvrez les guillemets  :D :D :D
shame the new generation do not knowthat  interview that much deserves to be up there in the polemic hall of fame which young guys know

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: June 15, 2023, 02:20

• View Profile
Who got Marie Paul to be involved in this Wenge project? Since he is there, shouldn't Aime Buanga be included as well since he was with Werrason and Didier Masela at the beginning.

jordanlumbala101 #7 on: June 15, 2023, 08:19

• View Profile
I was just thinking the same thing and the same could be said for Alain Mpela

Ken Bilele #8 on: June 16, 2023, 08:41

• View Profile
Interesting how Aimelia Lias, nearly 30 years down the line will still sing his parts same same way. He is special.

archos #9 on: June 16, 2023, 15:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
spot on he is the only one whose voice is 99 per cent what it was,all the rest have declined except ferre who is naturally on the opposite curve

CM PRINCE #10 on: June 16, 2023, 19:14

• View Profile
spot on he is the only one whose voice is 99 per cent what it was,all the rest have declined except ferre who is naturally on the opposite curve
Aimelia Lias grand chanteur! And Rio had the audacity to say Amelia is an average singer compared to him and if he went for a test to wenge today they wouldn't pick him, whereas Rio's voice fell off years ago LOOL. Did they manage to sort their issues when Aimelia went to visit bcbg?

archos #11 on: June 16, 2023, 19:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
HAHA yeah there issues actually are way older than that,back when lias just left maison mere he went to visit jb when he went on second solo career stint and rio did not like a diss aimed towards him in his maison mere days( i think aimelia said something like when he left they gave tenor role to somebody who sings like he is being strangled lol ) so they did 12 on aimelia by sending fudji and co to sing and all backing out
those i would like to see one day about past beefs are kibens and fally lol until today kibens is mad

CM PRINCE #12 on: June 16, 2023, 19:53

• View Profile
HAHA yeah there issues actually are way older than that,back when lias just left maison mere he went to visit jb when he went on second solo career stint and rio did not like a diss aimed towards him in his maison mere days( i think aimelia said something like when he left they gave tenor role to somebody who sings like he is being strangled lol ) so they did 12 on aimelia by sending fudji and co to sing and all backing out
those i would like to see one day about past beefs are kibens and fally lol until today kibens is mad
Wait so even till now Rio and Aimelia are still beefing? Because when Aimelia went to see Bcbg Rio moved from his mic position that's next to the leader and swapped places with Atshuda loool