Author Topic: Deplick in the studio  (Read 4736 times)

Jdog on: August 03, 2016, 01:15

• View Profile
Good thing he wants to continue with rhumba and sebene. He is on good terms with his producer now and he will be coming to Kinshasa to meet with Deplick. Deplick says he plans to release his album in December.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:17 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: August 03, 2016, 07:10

• View Profile
5 years now since he's been in the studio for that album, meanwhile Robinho has released multiples songs and now a 6 title single. Heritier album soon, Brigade album out, Fabregas on 4th album..

Manzambi94 #2 on: August 03, 2016, 08:24

• View Profile
5 years now since he's been in the studio for that album, meanwhile Robinho has released multiples songs and now a 6 title single. Heritier album soon, Brigade album out, Fabregas on 4th album..
Well I think that he met a bad producer, that didn't promote his album well, and knowing deplick's voice which to me is one of th ebest along with Ferre and Fally it does hurt my heart when I see he struggle to release his album in a decent way
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:29 by Manzambi94 »

Roméo Seben #3 on: August 03, 2016, 12:37

• View Profile
Hmmm i would not say he as one of the best voice...You know that the animator of robinio was with Deplick before and before that with joss diena...he must felt that no music was gonna be realese so he bounce...not a good look for deplick in my opinions.

Manzambi94 #4 on: August 03, 2016, 12:57

• View Profile
Hmmm i would not say he as one of the best voice...You know that the animator of robinio was with Deplick before and before that with joss diena...he must felt that no music was gonna be realese so he bounce...not a good look for deplick in my opinions.
Why wouldn't you say he has one of the best voice? Of course with Metrau, Quado (from BCBG), D'Artagnan & Munkala (from f'victeam) he slips in the last part of the top 10 of natural singers, but to me he is in the top ten.
For the atalaku part, I think that the atalaku name is showman. Yes he must have felt that way, and I feel sorry for Deplick because I think he will have to rebuild an Orchestra, and for the atalaku is natural to feel that way when you have no singles or dances on tv, clubs and radio.
In 4 Lettres I've think I saw a guy who was with Brigade too if I don't get wrong

mwana_nsalu #5 on: August 03, 2016, 14:32

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
to zozela lisusu.