Author Topic: INTERVIEW WITH DEPLICK ABOUT HIS ALBUM  (Read 4183 times)

archos on: September 06, 2016, 19:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Yet to watch it in full but from what i have watched so far nolly tells him that he hard heritier threatened david monsoh to leave if he releases deplick's album before and deplick replies is not with monsoh but rather with tony rodriguez and nolly replies "dont you know they work together,look at heritier's clip you'll see who realised it,and deplick was surprised to hear it
 then he goes on to hype his album saying he did a massive job especially with melodies and reveals he did animation and did it very well(deplick was actually an atalaku in the last days of academia before being totally turned into a singer by montana in quartier latin) so he wants people to judge him as a singer  but also as an atalaku and he says he will release the songs one by one whenever "they" release so he can compete with "them"(surely heritier)

mwana_nsalu #1 on: September 06, 2016, 22:58

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
tozozela lisusu hurry up man  ;D

Jdog #2 on: September 07, 2016, 03:10

• View Profile
That would have been weird for Deplick if Monsoh released his album even though he's under someone else, it seems like Heritier and Deplick will go at it. The Securite maxi-single wasn't good, Deplick needs to release something that will bring attention to him once again.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mwana_nsalu #3 on: September 07, 2016, 16:21

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
That would have been weird for Deplick if Monsoh released his album even though he's under someone else, it seems like Heritier and Deplick will go at it. The Securite maxi-single wasn't good, Deplick needs to release something that will bring attention to him once again.

i agree securite was mediocre but i feel his strength is in rumba. his album i'm hoping will be good in the rumba department. i understand why he wants to hang onto his atakulu roots (the more tools you have in the shed the better) but i'm already not much a fan of generiques. i'm confident his rumbas will be steller. i hope he doesn't disappoint me lol

Manzambi94 #4 on: September 09, 2016, 12:21

• View Profile
Ok, but when he is gonna release it? I am getting really mad at artista for saying a lot and not doing any