Author Topic: KOFFI OLOMIDE FACE À LA PRESSE DE LA DIASPORA  (Read 6397 times)

Matebu on: May 18, 2019, 16:47

• View Profile
I like Ado, but he was definitely out of his element here. I think he should be more prepared for interviews at times

Matebu #1 on: May 18, 2019, 16:49

• View Profile
Apologies, don’t have time to de a translation at the moment. Definitely a must watch

Koffi also confirmed he’s watching all the Ado “controversial” interviews

mvulusi96 #2 on: May 18, 2019, 17:48

Ooh Popol Mopasula is so mean to have uploaded the video on friday while Ado Yuhe announced it for saterday night, just to get more views than Ado.

archos #3 on: May 18, 2019, 18:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
koffi's interviews are so similar but yet still interesting to watch *
there is always
-people rejoice at my issues,predict my downfall
- i will release a classic album,you know how i am i like quality,i like big things
-i am welcomed like a prince everywhere in africa
-my daughter didi is the most famous congolese woman now
-always a question from a journalist about quartier latin going anonymous then him jumping when the person mentions omba kola and rubbing in his or her face
-always a question which gets him embarassed/uncomfortable/pissed which with his extreme awareness he dodges not too long after with something funny...

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: May 19, 2019, 03:05

• View Profile
I really like Koffi, but his superiority complex has always bothered me.  Especially towards Congolese journalists.  He always tries to prove that he is the most intelligent who knows everything.  Why was he up standing during the interview ?  It looks like a Boss who talks to his employees?  He clearly likes being control. Ado correctly reminded him that he was not acquitted as he wanted people to believe he is on suscepended sentence. It seems to me Popol and the others played into Koffi's hands in this interview only Ado was courageous enough to ask the difficulty questions.

Matebu #5 on: May 19, 2019, 04:13

• View Profile
I really like Koffi, but his superiority complex has always bothered me.  Especially towards Congolese journalists.  He always tries to prove that he is the most intelligent who knows everything.  Why was he up standing during the interview ?  It looks like a Boss who talks to his employees?  He clearly likes being control. Ado correctly reminded him that he was not acquitted as he wanted people to believe he is on suscepended sentence. It seems to me Popol and the others played into Koffi's hands in this interview only Ado was courageous enough to ask the difficulty questions.

He said he was at their disposal for any questions, but in anticipation of tough questions he immediately went to take over the energy of the room by standing and relaying his famous “over-comings” before the interview really started.

Adding to @archos point - It’s mind-boggling really how calculated Koffi was with this interview. Even down to how he had all 4 journalists in the room knowing their secret rivals.  You can realize just how experienced he is with being basically a top level politician in these sort of interviews.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:18 by Matebu »

archos #6 on: May 19, 2019, 18:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The part he talks about how apparently rihanna called didi stone is going viral

Matebu #7 on: May 20, 2019, 04:14

• View Profile

«Rihanna a bengi mwana»  ;D ;D

« Anglais ekota ba 82% »

Here I was recently thinking he couldn’t possibly top his “I chilled with Puff Daddy in Miami” tale  ;D

Cavalier Solitaire #8 on: May 20, 2019, 07:20

• View Profile

«Rihanna a bengi mwana»  ;D ;D

« Anglais ekota ba 82% »

Here I was recently thinking he couldn’t possibly top his “I chilled with Puff Daddy in Miami” tale  ;D
So Didier Lacoste is not the only one who lies with a straight face? ;D ;D

Wenge1995 #9 on: May 20, 2019, 07:41

• View Profile
@Cavalier Solitaire

The tall tales of Koffi often go unchallanged because of his success, unlike Lacoste lol

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: May 20, 2019, 08:57

• View Profile
@Cavalier Solitaire

The tall tales of Koffi often go unchallanged because of his success, unlike Lacoste lol

You are right. ;D. In this interveiw with Ado, Lacoste said at one point Werra told him that "no singer, sings better than you in Congo".

At 00:38 seconds.

Bundes36 #11 on: May 20, 2019, 15:39

• View Profile
You see people..the simple and only conclusion about Koffi and his terrible attitude is that he has no respect for other people..Its like his mother never taught him about respect,humilty and how interact with others when he was growing up..he is such a terrible man...Even the way he dresses tells that he is very a pompous man.whenever you re talking to people you need to show respect.I know that others will say he is a STAR..but what sort of  a star that has no respect for people that publicise his works? Michael Jackson never had such an uncultured attitude....can someone say Mike Jackson was not up to Koffi's level? He wants now people to think that his daughter is some popular woman..popular on what grounds..because she tries to speak English?..you see he's very foolish...infact he needs to hear Bouro Mpela speak in English...you may think he(Bouro) grew up in Zambia.I would rather interact with an uneducated person that has respect than an educated fool that has uncivilized manners.

CM PRINCE #12 on: May 20, 2019, 16:17

• View Profile
You see people..the simple and only conclusion about Koffi and his terrible attitude is that he has no respect for other people..Its like his mother never taught him about respect,humilty and how interact with others when he was growing up..he is such a terrible man...Even the way he dresses tells that he is very a pompous man.whenever you re talking to people you need to show respect.I know that others will say he is a STAR..but what sort of  a star that has no respect for people that publicise his works? Michael Jackson never had such an uncultured attitude....can someone say Mike Jackson was not up to Koffi's level? He wants now people to think that his daughter is some popular woman..popular on what grounds..because she tries to speak English?..you see he's very foolish...infact he needs to hear Bouro Mpela speak in English...you may think he(Bouro) grew up in Zambia.I would rather interact with an uneducated person that has respect than an educated fool that has uncivilized manners.
Did Koffi hurt you personally or something? Lol most of your posts against him are so predictable.

Bundes36 #13 on: May 21, 2019, 06:07

• View Profile
Did Koffi hurt you personally or something? Lol most of your posts against him are so predictable.
No brother CMPRINCE its not that lol....he does not even have to hurt me personally for me to see that he's a useless man...no he has not hurt me personally...but yes I don't like his attitude..i think even you,you would expect much proper conduct from a big man like him....my posts about him seem personal?? ok..i ll change my attitude on how I post about him..lol

mrvibes #14 on: May 21, 2019, 10:29

• View Profile
Koff is stupid..period .. No grown ass man can act the he does. I feel so  sorry for him ..just like his sob fally ..stupidity wil kill them