Author Topic: Who would thought that Montana and Madova would break up one day  (Read 2730 times)

mvulusi96 on: July 26, 2019, 05:06

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: July 26, 2019, 09:50

• View Profile
Sad for Ya Montana. Met him last year when he came on 'tour' in Zambia. Such a humble man. He managed to perform in two towns but couldn't perform in Lusaka because the promoter messed up the promotion of the show... I feel for the musicians once their fame drops. Is he settled in Kin or Poto?

mvulusi96 #2 on: July 26, 2019, 10:16

I thought that he was in Europe, because of one of the facebook-pages saying that he arrived in France, but it smees that he's still in Kinshasa. He lost alot weight since his breakoff with Madova. I'm surprised to hear Madova's brother saying that Montana wasn't faithful to his wife and not a serious guy, because it was said everywhere that Montana was forced to break off with her, because of her cheating often with young guys (ba petit ya ankoro) which is often the case with alot of couples these last years in Kinshasa. Congolese woman are so obsessed with sex the last years, alot of woman living in Europe are going on vacation to Kinshasa just for that lying to the husband that they are going for business. I'm scared that those Aphrodisiac will cause after 20 years for alot of diseases, because alot of men are overusing it and started very young with that. Some guys are already getting already strokes of because that, not understanding that it is because of excessive use of Aphrodisiac

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: July 26, 2019, 10:55

• View Profile
Yeah even the time he came he was no longer that big imposing figure of Affaire D'etat days...

Me sans lunette.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 11:50 by Cavalier Solitaire »

Bundes36 #4 on: July 26, 2019, 11:35

• View Profile
Yeah even the time he came he was no longer that big imposing figure of Affaire D'etat days...

Me with sans lunette.
Cavalier Solitaire..oyebani na Pitsani Flint Moomba?

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: July 26, 2019, 13:05

• View Profile

Me with sans lunette.
Yes he is my "big bro" that one. We always meet whenever he is in Lusaka.

Bundes36 #6 on: July 29, 2019, 15:46

• View Profile

Me with sans lunette.
Yes he is my "big bro" that one. We always meet whenever he is in Lusaka.
that's so nice to know...i call him my big bro...we talk very much on phone..Molakisi ya balakisi...