Author Topic: RECENT LA ZAMBA RECRUITMENT  (Read 3702 times)

shamala on: July 28, 2019, 17:18

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #1 on: July 28, 2019, 22:57

• View Profile
I think that as some point you must stop, and that is La Zamba recruotment system. Taking people momthly or even weekly to get them to the reserve team and that will only be promoted to the first team if they got deep inthe game isn't the way to go if Werra doesn't wake up Fally, Fabro, Heritier and even Koffi will destroy Werra

ZamundaPrince #2 on: July 29, 2019, 12:01

• View Profile
They haven't destroyed him yet after all these years. I doubt they'll do it in the near future

ZamundaPrince #3 on: July 29, 2019, 12:52

• View Profile
Whoever said La Zamba is a dead place with no life though...

Manzambi94 #4 on: July 29, 2019, 13:46

• View Profile
They haven't destroyed him yet after all these years. I doubt they'll do it in the near future
My friend check the pages on FB. The youngsters all over Africa, the Diaspora in France and the Ivoirians and many other nationalities. THEY ALL ROOT FOR FALLY. They do not care anymore aboyt JB, they do not care about Werra it 8s all about Fally. I go to congolese clubs and have congolese friemds in europe amd is always Comtrol, Libre Parcours, Droit Chemin and many other fFally songs/album so Werra needs to change system. The only guy who brings something mew amd fresh is Jamaique along with Sara.

Bundes36 #5 on: July 29, 2019, 15:37

• View Profile
My friend check the pages on FB. The youngsters all over Africa, the Diaspora in France and the Ivoirians and many other nationalities. THEY ALL ROOT FOR FALLY. They do not care anymore aboyt JB, they do not care about Werra it 8s all about Fally. I go to congolese clubs and have congolese friemds in europe amd is always Comtrol, Libre Parcours, Droit Chemin and many other fFally songs/album so Werra needs to change system. The only guy who brings something mew amd fresh is Jamaique along with Sara.
you actually have a point..i meant you are simply saying is that it's Fally's time this time around..the same way at some point it used to be Wenge Musica's time,Koffi's time and all the old guys' time...it's not Wera will get destroyed by anyone...it's only time for new guys and new things.simple

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 29, 2019, 20:19

• View Profile
you actually have a point..i meant you are simply saying is that it's Fally's time this time around..the same way at some point it used to be Wenge Musica's time,Koffi's time and all the old guys' time...it's not Wera will get destroyed by anyone...it's only time for new guys and new things.simple
I agree

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: July 30, 2019, 00:53

• View Profile
Someone needs to explain this to congo musicians, we can dance to songs we do not hear and understand the meanings,but we cant listen to them.........Congo is undeniable the best music in Africa but to much rhumba is killing it slowly.............They should at least have 60% seben and 40% rhumba if not 70-30.
I thought it was clear that the songs that the whole africa loved and danced to were not rhumba.
Now Nigeria is ruling only because of language and creativity

PCGY KASTELLO #8 on: July 30, 2019, 18:52

• View Profile
They failed to destroy him all along and what will make them destroy him this time? Werra has entertained us over the years and is almost nearing the finishing line. So who cares about someone being popular over Werra. People have been waiting for his down fall n he keeps on giving us good music. Long live Papa Gladys