Author Topic: HAHA THIS COMMENT ON KOFFI’S IS SAVAGE  (Read 2768 times)

Matebu on: December 03, 2019, 14:49

• View Profile
 Wishing his last son happy birthday. Commenter asks if he’s sure it’s his last son :D

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: December 03, 2019, 22:01

• View Profile
Why would anyone ask that question. Are they saying that Cindy had another man as the father or what?
Who ever made this comment is a moron and needs his head checked. We know Cindy is Koffi's second wife. Let's move on PLEASE. Koffi is not the only one with two wives.

Pabloone71 #2 on: December 03, 2019, 22:16

Why would anyone ask that question. Are they saying that Cindy had another man as the father or what?
Who ever made this comment is a moron and needs his head checked. We know Cindy is Koffi's second wife. Let's move on PLEASE. Koffi is not the only one with two wives.
Yaya toza na système ya jeu nayo ya mosusu te, why do you change the subject? Then when it comes to the individual who had said that if he was sure that it was his last son.

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: December 03, 2019, 22:25

• View Profile
Yaya toza na système ya jeu nayo ya mosusu te, why do you change the subject? Then when it comes to the individual who had said that if he was sure that it was his last son.
I misread. I am so sorry.

Pabloone71 #4 on: December 03, 2019, 22:28

No, it wasn’t your fault, don’t worry, it’s just that Saint James Rolls was never Cindy’s child , that Aliane Olomide (the wife of Koffi Olomide for your information).

Bundes36 #5 on: December 04, 2019, 07:48

• View Profile
I think the person that asked if that's Koffi's last born child did not mean that Cyndi has another man...I think he asked if Koffi will not have another child maybe with Aliane...I don't it had anything to do with Cyndi being his second wife and or that..and Cyndi is Koffi's wife..peute etre aza likangu ya ye...kasi aza muasi na ye te...mpe heures mosusu moto ata moko te a verifier que Koffi a bota na Cyndi...
No, it wasn’t your fault, don’t worry, it’s just that Saint James Rolls was never Cindy’s child , that Aliane Olomide (the wife of Koffi Olomide for your information).