Author Topic: Is Ferre slowly switching to tchatcho style  (Read 589 times)

mrvibes on: October 20, 2023, 15:23

• View Profile
If had to join the project, these are the songs that I wish he featured in

Just imagine Koffi with his signature scream “ aahhhh ehhhhhhh” in it . It could have been even magical

This could have been my second choice for Koffi to feature in.

This one give me goosebumps.i don’t know every time when it’s mabiala’s turn to sing , i always   Play  rigo star partition from “Fally’s une minutes “ at the end of the song .loll

Le Meilleur #1 on: October 20, 2023, 20:11

• View Profile
Ferre Gola Le Padre my artist you have released a masterpiece pf an album. This album you star listening from song 1 to song 20 and yet we have not had a video clip of any song just audio yet its just amazing.

You have decided to use less machines and let the instruments and artists be heard which gives it a unique sound which will be followed as we are getting back to the time of artists have to show their vocals and orchestral potentials instead of hiding behind machines to make their music sound good.

When Picasso revealed his painting Guernica it was sooo criticized labeling him a drunk as people and critic could not understand the genius hidden behind but to date one of he most precious masterpiece this is what I like about you when you the hidden art.

My somgs are OURAGAN, DERNIER DANSE, OZA, PARKING, ECRITURE CHINOISE, ECOLOGIE, HERITIER DU THRONE, FORCE GRIZE, ZERO ECHEC, WAIT AND SEE, VISAS, MOBALI YA BATU, ROYAUME DES AMOUREUX, MEDAILLE D'OR.

Ferre Gola and everyone involved Serge Mabiala, Papa Malage, Soleil Wanga, Modogo, Aimelia, Baby Ndombe, Miel De Son and Jetset team for this masterpiece.

dany #2 on: October 20, 2023, 23:32

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Ferre Gola Le Padre my artist you have released a masterpiece pf an album. This album you star listening from song 1 to song 20 and yet we have not had a video clip of any song just audio yet its just amazing.

You have decided to use less machines and let the instruments and artists be heard which gives it a unique sound which will be followed as we are getting back to the time of artists have to show their vocals and orchestral potentials instead of hiding behind machines to make their music sound good.

When Picasso revealed his painting Guernica it was sooo criticized labeling him a drunk as people and critic could not understand the genius hidden behind but to date one of he most precious masterpiece this is what I like about you when you the hidden art.

My somgs are OURAGAN, DERNIER DANSE, OZA, PARKING, ECRITURE CHINOISE, ECOLOGIE, HERITIER DU THRONE, FORCE GRIZE, ZERO ECHEC, WAIT AND SEE, VISAS, MOBALI YA BATU, ROYAUME DES AMOUREUX, MEDAILLE D'OR.

Ferre Gola and everyone involved Serge Mabiala, Papa Malage, Soleil Wanga, Modogo, Aimelia, Baby Ndombe, Miel De Son and Jetset team for this masterpiece.
A solid review, I’m immensely impressed by the authenticity of the arrangements, Michel Bass did a fantastic job guiding the the compositions with his ultra modern style.

Le Meilleur #3 on: October 21, 2023, 12:03

• View Profile

A solid review, I’m immensely impressed by the authenticity of the arrangements, Michel Bass did a fantastic job guiding the the compositions with his ultra modern style.
Yes thanks skipped my mind Michel Bass done a great job, Him and Mabiala paticipated on lots of songs.

I am now into DOUBLE TAUX, OXYGEN, ASSURANCE.

Le Padre Kikangiyou kie kie

Jdog #4 on: October 25, 2023, 17:14

• View Profile
Yeah in Dynastie 2 he tried something different which is to do some Tchatcho. He did say he is a child of Quatier Latin, so he honored his roots.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Longbluesquid #5 on: October 26, 2023, 16:26

• View Profile
I thought he did a superb job. Can’t wait to enjoy Dynastie 2 Vol 2 this weekend.