Author Topic: DYNASTIE 2 VOL 2 IS OUT!!  (Read 5946 times)

SYMPLICITY #15 on: October 27, 2023, 11:56

• View Profile
Not yet available in Kenya......Still greyed out in Apple music.

You can stream via Sportify

mrvibes #16 on: October 27, 2023, 15:12

• View Profile
How crazy is that … Ferre didn’t mention JDT name on the song .. I even think it got removed right before he( ferre)  mentioned his own name. lol

Longbluesquid #17 on: October 27, 2023, 15:20

• View Profile
i refuse to believe there was not more than one generique recorded,some factors indicate to me that they just had too many songs recorded and he had to unleash under donor pressure some songs end abruptly and things like that which indicate that at some point pressure kicked in with deadline from producer ,a bit like jb with soyons serieux back in the days

Congolese music seems to be catered more to donors than actual fans these days. I can’t imagine many of these songs played in a Congolese club. I don’t live in Congo so I’m not sure.

CM PRINCE #18 on: October 27, 2023, 16:17

• View Profile
Congolese music doesn’t play in Congo nightclubs ndombolo is so dead in kin. I was there last year it’s just Afro beats. Why do you think Robinio does the type of music he does because that’s what’s played in clubs.

JV “Lone Ranger” #19 on: October 27, 2023, 16:40

• View Profile
Ferre removing JDT’s name shout out just before he mentions his own name is soo childish and unprofessional. Why bother releasing the song if you have resentment towards it.

archos #20 on: October 27, 2023, 16:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
looks like there has been quite some mabanga removing in the album, i know people who complained that picasse removed shoutouts even from one or two who still participated to the project till the end without drama
this one must be ferre himself or his guys and the song only staying because of the donor
from the start ferre was not too happy with jdt telling him he had to wait for a year for him to write a new song while he was dropping singles himself and could have just done like others by taking songs from their plans of album which was one of the reason of completely revamping the dynastie harmonie thing and invert order of release and all that
then jdt not coming to daylight sessions unlike others and their other childish marquis beefs which never end ..
probably also the song was not dropped because it was a ferre song otherwise it would have been like all of them you are gone your work is as gone as possible too

archos #21 on: October 27, 2023, 17:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The JDT featuringi is good. Missed opportunity again when it comes to artists like Rebo and Innos, because the wrong beat and style to showcase what they are good at hasn’t been fulfilled.….I wish I was Ferre’s Artistic Director.

maybe they should have redid rebo's song,this one is from 2019 and for harmonie,i think ferre really wants to get a rnb like proper hit so he keeps trying till it works

Longbluesquid #22 on: October 27, 2023, 18:17

• View Profile
Congolese music doesn’t play in Congo nightclubs ndombolo is so dead in kin. I was there last year it’s just Afro beats. Why do you think Robinio does the type of music he does because that’s what’s played in clubs.

It’s truly sad. I love Ndombolo definitely was a unique style and it was always exciting. I think failed marketing is what cost the genre if I’m not mistaken? You would be able to speak more on this. I’ve never been to Congo or even Uganda (where my parents are from).

archos #23 on: October 27, 2023, 18:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

ferre expresses himself about the mabanga issues saying that a lot of people saw their name dropped or omitted because of technical issues with the french engineer who would sometimes put the files of sometime ago before some names were added or after and he apologized to colleagues and journalists and customers who did not hear their name in shoutout

JV “Lone Ranger” #24 on: October 27, 2023, 19:16

• View Profile

ferre expresses himself about the mabanga issues saying that a lot of people saw their name dropped or omitted because of technical issues with the french engineer who would sometimes put the files of sometime ago before some names were added or after and he apologized to colleagues and journalists and customers who did not hear their name in shoutout

Wow, why didn’t he get it right before releasing the album. He’s too experienced to be making these type of mistakes and excuses.

JV “Lone Ranger” #25 on: October 27, 2023, 19:23

• View Profile
Is that Djenny Pacha on the Buffalo song just after Guy Gola?

archos #26 on: October 27, 2023, 20:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Wow, why didn’t he get it right before releasing the album. He’s too experienced to be making these type of mistakes and excuses.

he should have made a deep review himself even if it takes time,i think he trusted picasse too much with it and picasse even removed shoutouts due to personal beefs sometimes according to some who paid ,he said in the same interview that even mbetenge's people who he gave to be shoutout did not appear in the files because they picked the version of before of the song and that he was so ashamed of it that he put his phone on silent to avoid talking to mbetenge for a couple of days
one funny thing though about mabanga,i dont think i have ever heard many albums where they did not butcher somebody's name

SYMPLICITY #27 on: October 27, 2023, 20:41

• View Profile
I've finished my listening of the album

Straight into my playlist
1. Costeau
2. Pigeon Voyageur
3. Tiela Nga Na Se

Notable mention
1. Elimine
2. Amour Impossible
3. Poison
4. Drone
5. Martyrise

The rest can be enjoyed by others

dany #28 on: October 27, 2023, 21:54

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Thank goodness my mabanga was kept, and he put it on the perfect song (Elimine). I dedicated my wife La Sudanese. The album is very enjoyable but the abrupt ending to some songs really pisses me off, this is so amateurish from Ferre’s team. He should go back and correct it, it’s 2023 everything is digitised not on CD like the old days.

Manzambi94 #29 on: October 28, 2023, 00:13

• View Profile
Ferre needs a seri9us management team or Universal has to take seriously their role, is unacceptable that he always wastes great music by either not having the proper mixing right like in this case no generique or like in the case of his earlier album almost no promotiom  that's what tarnishis his image, plus, he should try to reach Euro market more and try t d like Fally, Innoss, Koffi and Werra did by going to French or Belgian based music TV shows to get promoted there a lot of people when I make them listen to Ferre's music they go crazy and ask for more songs about him, and Ferre by neglecting the management of his career is losing on potential money and fans