Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS FERRE GOLA  (Read 940 times)

Seben_Maniac #15 on: April 23, 2024, 01:51

• View Profile
Where are people getting those HD livestreams from? I'm trying to see if I could get the original source

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #16 on: April 23, 2024, 02:56

• View Profile
yeah the one dressed in black when the rest is different she's the only kin dancer which made the last minute transformed list so they hired the rest to go with her

Is the lack of support from Clan Wenge due to jealousy? For example, Lacoste and others never had a long career like Bill and Ferre. As for Bill, we know he's difficult personality but I'm surprised Werra didn't show up.

Also, do Fally and Ferre actually have personal problems against each other or is it purely music? They're so talented and sound great together – I'm surprised a donor wasn't able to put up the kind of money for a duet song
such rivalry pushes music forward, in every country and every industry there is alway 2 big guys competing, that debate makes them big and the day they bury it it will die with many things that will bring negative impact. Benz vs Bmw, Coke vs Pepsi , Iphone vs Samsung, Nicky minaj vs Cardi, Michael Jackson vs Prince/Elvis , Burnaboy vs Davido vs Wizkid very long list.

Cavalier Solitaire #17 on: April 23, 2024, 07:04

• View Profile
Where are people getting those HD livestreams from? I'm trying to see if I could get the original source
Must be from the livestream.

archos #18 on: April 23, 2024, 15:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I Think i neglected that cousteau song because of too many songs( still never finished 13eme apotre for  example lol) but really good song,and tolbert solo did a good job on the cd version

Lamusica #19 on: April 23, 2024, 17:21

• View Profile

Lamusica #20 on: April 23, 2024, 17:22

• View Profile
by the way that dancer alliance ntumba my wooooorrrdd one of the rare with delphine bola of f victeam and lisa of team wata who could stand a chance in the golden era of proper dancers,both have that stage charisma and confidence and show that dancing is not just about making stunts and twerk on stage
I had the same thought. She was excellent, and what I appreciate about her is her professionalism. On multiple occasions, and in other previous concerts, I have observed how she coaches her dance mates to ensure they following the steps and tempo.

This is someone I think would be successful opening a dance school, even virtually through YouTube or Patreon.

Seben_Maniac #21 on: April 23, 2024, 18:01

• View Profile
What are they saying here? Are they hating on Ferre and Koffi? I see that lady a lot at the Werrason repetitions so I’m sure they’re not about about it.

Quadra Kora Man #22 on: April 25, 2024, 19:13

• View Profile
Congratulations Ferre
Does anybody know, why nobody of the dynasty feat. beside chilly came as a surprise act?
I think its time to get back to 12-16 tracks in a album because nobody can promote a 30+ album…
And my question is, whats next for Ferre? Could we get finally a Jetset Album?

Wenge1995 #23 on: April 26, 2024, 16:36

• View Profile
I Think i neglected that cousteau song because of too many songs( still never finished 13eme apotre for  example lol) but really good song,and tolbert solo did a good job on the cd version

When albums flop, do donors get mad? What's the point of getting a dedication if no one bothers listening to the album.

Quadra Kora Man #24 on: April 26, 2024, 17:42

• View Profile

When albums flop, do donors get mad? What's the point of getting a dedication if no one bothers listening to the album.

I would find it cringe, to get a love song from a male about myself. I would want to talk with a Donor about it. I would understand a shoutout but a whole song to myself, would be to much. I would understand, if the singer would sing something beautiful from myself to my wife or girlfriend…

Nkwankwe #25 on: May 01, 2024, 18:04

• View Profile
by the way that dancer alliance ntumba my wooooorrrdd one of the rare with delphine bola of f victeam and lisa of team wata who could stand a chance in the golden era of proper dancers,both have that stage charisma and confidence and show that dancing is not just about making stunts and twerk on stage
Alliance & Vanessa from Ferre, Delphine from F-Victeam, Lyse & Shakira from Wata and Sifa from Robinio are my current crop of very good dancers. Lyse and Alliance also exhibit creativity and leadership. Most of Wata's choreography for the generiques are Lyse's creations.
Selalome

Nkosi #26 on: May 02, 2024, 19:16

• View Profile
The absence of Wenge guys is mainly due to invitation of Koffi as official guest artist. That is a very big concert to just pop up uninvited like they do back home. It requires travel and preparation. Like Tresor said a week before the concert, Werrason and his camp were ready to attend but they were not invited. Werrason still made a video to show solidarity which Ferre appreciated and published on his page. So it is so much about Ferre's preference to keep it simple like that than them not wanting to support him. You might see a lot of Wenge guys at Heritier's Zenith concert slated for end of year. He plans to invited Werra, JB and his golden team WMM colleagues.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 19:19 by Nkosi »

archos #27 on: May 02, 2024, 19:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The thing is that he had to "pay back" koffi for the support when he was in prison and when guy died,which wenge did but with some 12 to it aswell as usual, i think they might be there for the switzerland one
but like you say given how heritier likes to see himself as a challenger to ferre he might do that intentionally to "correct" him

CM PRINCE #28 on: May 02, 2024, 22:23

• View Profile
Yeah but there’s also his colleagues like Celeo who are crying at they didn’t get invited to the adidas concert but Koffi did. Celeo even said he’s still blocked because Ferre was salty that he released his album on the same day and yet he’s close to Koffi who had him arrested at one point.

Manzambi94 #29 on: May 02, 2024, 22:31

• View Profile
Yeah but there’s also his colleagues like Celeo who are crying at they didn’t get invited to the adidas concert but Koffi did. Celeo even said he’s still blocked because Ferre was salty that he released his album on the same day and yet he’s close to Koffi who had him arrested at one point.
Koffi had him arrested? Anyway yes sometimes Celeo plays the victim and doesn't really chose his all'estero well, the crazy thing is that Fally and Celeo were even close at some point with Fally even coming to have a feature with Celeo on his album