Author Topic: Apparently Kassoul from Extra musica NH just passed away  (Read 3992 times)

mrvibes on: December 07, 2021, 20:31

• View Profile
It’s been announced on the official Facebook page of the group the Kassoul passed away. The cause of death was not mentioned. And papy Bastin also lost his child. Both news were posted the same day
RIP

shamala #1 on: December 07, 2021, 20:36

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

mrvibes #2 on: December 07, 2021, 20:37

• View Profile

archos #3 on: December 07, 2021, 20:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
mannn he had grown into a very fine singer and was the choreographer(along with sorel ) in extra zangul then with nouvel horizon
what a loss,his work on maman mapassa was pretty good

242 #4 on: December 07, 2021, 21:08

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #5 on: December 07, 2021, 21:28

• View Profile
It’s been announced on the official Facebook page of the group the Kassoul passed away. The cause of death was not mentioned. And papy Bastin also lost his child. Both news were posted the same day
RIP

The fuck? I am extra schoked. Oh My God that's so sad. He was so young, man this is really a sad news for me. I used to love and I still do love thw way he sang. Man that is wild. I remember him in an interview saying that his dreams was to birth twins and making the song about twins in vision, shit what a sad day.

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: December 07, 2021, 21:41

• View Profile
Nooo this is so heartbreaking. A vibrant and happy life taken away at a young age like that. R.I.P Kasumbalesa. This must be hard for Nouvele Horizon and his biological family. Same day Papy Bastin loses his child.Mawa

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: December 08, 2021, 00:46

• View Profile

Matebu #8 on: December 08, 2021, 01:15

• View Profile

Longbluesquid #9 on: December 08, 2021, 01:19

• View Profile
Man that is sad. He sang really well on Vision.

archos #10 on: December 08, 2021, 02:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/levysonofficiel

levyson paying tribute to him,i still find it a bit hard to believe  because like one or two hours max before coming across the news i was listening to his song and saying to myself that with vision he'd earn more respect because like most guys of the style of soleil eboa had it hard to be taken seriously as good singers
now he had started to create his own new identity shame he'll not get the time to get recognition for his work on vision

Sydo #11 on: December 08, 2021, 07:36

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Formerly Musiquezairoise

archos #12 on: December 08, 2021, 13:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i hope the clan extra guys will put everything aside to support nouvel horizon on this,if i am not mistaken thats the  first singer from the clan to die(outside from zidane who unfortunately died less than 2 years into the clan)
i always had the feeling that the rise of the group was not welcome into the clan regardless of the other rivalries and i hope they can put all that aside and unite to mourn kassoul

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #13 on: December 08, 2021, 18:25

• View Profile
This is really heartbreaking, I was in contact with them just recently.......he was one of the ENH powerhouse.......no news on the cause of death?

archos #14 on: December 08, 2021, 18:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This is really heartbreaking, I was in contact with them just recently.......he was one of the ENH powerhouse.......no news on the cause of death?

from the info i looked for,what i got as info is that the night before his death he was feeling very bad and him and his girl had agreed that they'd go to hospital on next morning and by the morning he was feelling very strong stomach pain, and they went to hospital where he was given a room while trying to do checkup to find whats going wrong with him,and as time went on he started spitting blood more and more until it got difficult to handle for the doctors(knowing how reactive some of our doctors can be in africa SMH) and he passed away
poisoning is mentioned as one of the possibilities of his death