Author Topic: Gentamicine attacked by Kuluna's ?  (Read 2401 times)

mvulusi96 on: March 25, 2018, 09:55

archos #1 on: March 25, 2018, 10:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes indeed pitshou was assaulted while going back home,honestly i saw it coming and i kind of warned him aswell,but i dont want to go to deep in it lol i might be misinterpreted again but i know the whole story very well

Alpine #2 on: March 25, 2018, 14:18

• View Profile

archos #3 on: March 25, 2018, 14:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 In short to mention no names pitshou(genta) did a couple of interviews where he was saying in the group of another leader whose employees are attacking jb nobody comes close to him if they go toe to toe in any  field and that they are not helping that leader who has to make extra efforts on his own to cover for how low the overall level of his employees has got and  that instead of talking a lot he challenges whoever from that group to come to a musical face off with him live on tv since they are musicians the best thing they can compete about is music
and it coincided with the period of big clash between bcbg and that group and me being a friend of pitshou i got indirecty asked infos about him but knowing the codes of wenge i sensed something bad and refused to give infos but i warned him  after hearing having friends in both groups that a plan was being made behind the scenes to make a strong statement
and it happened that after a nightclub party back home he was stopped by a couple of guys pretending to be fans than went out of their car and went to attack him asking him why he is messing with their leader or their group

Alpine #4 on: March 25, 2018, 14:54

• View Profile
We are about to see or experience another polemic.