Author Topic: What a great news  (Read 9095 times)

mrvibes on: March 25, 2018, 22:03

• View Profile

Roger ngandu has been suspended for a months...
Woooooo ooooh.
Ba pessa ye kaka ya indeterminer ko. I really dont see his importance in bcbg.

archos #1 on: March 25, 2018, 22:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
funny coincidence that he was the one convincing jb to delay release so that those who have plan of leaving are in the position that they have no option than to explode and be seen as a traitor and he is the one suspended when jb for once has a month of studio for last corrections and mastering  already set here

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 25, 2018, 22:21

• View Profile
One day will happen to Kakol too, what made JB change his mind?

CM PRINCE #3 on: March 26, 2018, 00:14

• View Profile
Eyyyyy there is a Godddddd, EMO where are you let's celebrate this good news hopefully seguin is next

archos #4 on: March 26, 2018, 10:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
just figured out in the same video koffi fired kirikou in his typical ruthless way :D :D :D

Bundes36 #5 on: March 26, 2018, 11:07

• View Profile

just figured out in the same video koffi fired kirikou in his typical ruthless way :
ba longoli Kirikou?

archos #6 on: March 26, 2018, 11:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes ,balobi tolongoli kirikou bana lubumbashi boyebisa ye aza lisusu na biso te :D :D :D :D

Bundes36 #7 on: March 26, 2018, 12:17

• View Profile
vrainment wana eloko yakosepelelisa...omoni toyebisaki petit wana que...loyenege ekosuka yo mosika te...mituka oyo okomi kobima nango...ba Kerozene mpe babimaki nango...ba bwakaki mpe generique eganiaki ba Kora...lelo bazali te....toyebisaki ye lisusu ete yo bazwaki yo po ba tinda yo obwakaela batu betise....

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: March 26, 2018, 12:38

• View Profile
I care less....too much damage has been done to this band that Roger suspension is insignificant.....what can be good news is totally getting rid of Kibense, Rio, JDL and Segiun.....that news will be all over BBC, CNN, Aljazeera and Post newspaper, Zambia.

Cavalier Solitaire #9 on: March 26, 2018, 13:42

• View Profile
I care less....too much damage has been done to this band that Roger suspension is insignificant.....what can be good news is totally getting rid of Kibense, Rio, JDL and Segiun.....that news will be all over BBC, CNN, Aljazeera and Post newspaper, Zambia.

;D ;D ;D. Hilarious. But Post Newspaper has gone under.

Bundes36 #10 on: March 28, 2018, 11:14

• View Profile
Archos anything new concerning Kirikou,Quartier Latin and Bercy Muana?...I have a feeling Koffi ll want to help Bercy at the expence of bringing him to Quartier latin because the way I know Koffi,he loves conflicts and foolishness.

Congolitude #11 on: March 28, 2018, 12:38

• View Profile
Archos anything new concerning Kirikou,Quartier Latin and Bercy Muana?...I have a feeling Koffi ll want to help Bercy at the expence of bringing him to Quartier latin because the way I know Koffi,he loves conflicts and foolishness.

kirikou is fired

shamala #12 on: March 28, 2018, 12:41

• View Profile

kirikou is fired

Saw it sometimes ago but I thought it was hot air. What is the story?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #13 on: March 28, 2018, 13:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
kirikou had been having issues with koffi for a while and he did not appreciate koffi bringing back mukusa ya mbua and suddenly leaving him behind on african tours and  he went through all signs that you are forced out like being taken microphone away by force and so on so he decided on his own to go visit his family in lubumbashi and just sent a text message to koffi so as they wanted rid of him it was perfect to move him out saying that he did not make the right process by skipping rehearsals all of a sudden and just sending messages when at airport

Bundes36 #14 on: March 28, 2018, 13:22

• View Profile
Now what I don't understand about these boys is after all the people that Koffi has treated  badly they still go back to him when he calls them back...I mean Mukusa ya Mbua after the Danger de mort times he was neglected...but he still comes back and composes praise cries for Koffi...same with eric tutsi.Koffi ll never change...he is a natural fool.