Author Topic: Artists and their kids  (Read 5016 times)

BrazzaBoy on: March 25, 2018, 23:20

• View Profile
It took me months to realize Maitre Gims (Djuna Djunana’s son) was actually Dadju’s older brother. And today I found out they got like 10 brothers all over Paris. How do those families usually deal with those situations? Does the father usually take care of all his kids or just some? Is there some kids left behind, and if so do those kids live completely away and cut off from their siblings? Do the kids usually grow up together to some extent or just with their mothers? I know Papa Wemba had about 30 kids, Tabu Ley did as well (Youssoupha I see you), I know Ferre has a bunch. Do you guys know how they make it all work

archos #1 on: March 25, 2018, 23:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 absolutely priority always goes to THE wife of the moment's children,then there are cases where the man takes good care or minimum level of getting news,cases where its the women who want their children away from the father,and cases where the men could not care less there is a bit of all also cases where the main woman does not want to hear about other children anywhere near,the first problem in all that being that it happens that the men themselves cant say exactly how many kids they have 100 per cent
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 23:40 by archos »

Matebu #2 on: March 25, 2018, 23:48

• View Profile
Or you can be like the Mpela brothers and pretend like most of your 20+ children don't exist since you can't support them financially. Back in the day, for every tour at least 3-4 members found a new baby mama

Marc Tabu said to the NYTimes that Ley had 68 children, but I think Archos you mentioned that Wazekwa heard 90 something from Tabu Ley himself in confidence

archos #3 on: March 25, 2018, 23:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes wazekwa said vieux roch confessed to him that he had 84 but that he knew all of them and did what he could for them

archos #4 on: March 26, 2018, 00:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Or you can be like the Mpela brothers and pretend like most of your 20+ children don't exist since you can't support them financially. Back in the day, for every tour at least 3-4 members found a new baby mama

Marc Tabu said to the NYTimes that Ley had 68 children, but I think Archos you mentioned that Wazekwa heard 90 something from Tabu Ley himself in confidence

there was recently a new trend which started from  generation of mignon abraham djino and co those who popped up in groups when fally and ferre were already solo artists  lol having a children born in europe with a woman living in europe before the father himself came to europe the first time

Matebu #5 on: March 26, 2018, 04:44

• View Profile
I know a girl who got pregnant last time F'Victeam was on tour in the states during their 2016 NYC stay. I won't say the name, but the lady hasn't heard from the guy since (blocked her and everything), so the baby will always be fatherless. Very sad and cruel, frankly. She struggles to get by as a hairdresser.

Since we're on the topic, is Dadju the one referred to when artists loved to praise "Dalida, mama na Dadju"?; if so his mom really knew he'd be a star from day 1. The child selected for the "mama/papa na x" is usually that person's favorite child.

I remember my uncle telling me that Luambo Makiadi (RIP) had 18 official children, 17 were girls. People thought he was cursed because it took 17 tries to get a boy... potentially his successor.

Also is restauranteur Mama Wiva still with Djo Sex (Josky Kiambukuta)? They had a big age difference, and I heard once he started getiing sick she started to see other people.

mvulusi96 #6 on: March 26, 2018, 08:23

She dumped him alreay more than 6 years ago. With alot people being angry the way she dumped him. Because she chased him away and Josky didn't know where to go with him also not being able to walk and ending up in a retirment home. I remember that he made a interview there with Popolipo and Rouph Mbuta Nganga, but they deleted it. With Rouph wanting to ask about that. He lives in Kinshasa, since 5 years. Sad that he can't walk anymore. Koffi said last year that he would do a Koffi chante Josky-show to honour him. Since that he helped him alot in his solo-career. But I don't know what that show not being held till this day.

Bundes36 #7 on: March 26, 2018, 10:42

• View Profile
I know a certain lady..she call herself Zamani Zamani..she likes Congolese music very much.....I think she stays in Germany now...we used to chat on facebook a lot....She happens to have a son called David..she calls him King David.She told me that he is the son of Modogo Abarambwa...but then he looks more like Sam Tchintu..I even pointed out to her that infact David looks very much like sam Tchintu.

Matebu #8 on: March 26, 2018, 18:48

• View Profile
^ Yes ndeko, artists love sharing the same women

She dumped him alreay more than 6 years ago. With alot people being angry the way she dumped him. Because she chased him away and Josky didn't know where to go with him also not being able to walk and ending up in a retirment home. I remember that he made a interview there with Popolipo and Rouph Mbuta Nganga, but they deleted it. With Rouph wanting to ask about that. He lives in Kinshasa, since 5 years. Sad that he can't walk anymore. Koffi said last year that he would do a Koffi chante Josky-show to honour him. Since that he helped him alot in his solo-career. But I don't know what that show not being held till this day.

Wow, that is sad. I guess that's the risk you take when you decide to fall for a woman much younger than you.

I'm glad he's back in his homeland. It'ts better to be old in Africa to be old and miserable in Europe.

CM PRINCE #9 on: March 26, 2018, 19:26

• View Profile
I know a certain lady..she call herself Zamani Zamani..she likes Congolese music very much.....I think she stays in Germany now...we used to chat on facebook a lot....She happens to have a son called David..she calls him King David.She told me that he is the son of Modogo Abarambwa...but then he looks more like Sam Tchintu..I even pointed out to her that infact David looks very much like sam Tchintu.
Lol they should get a DNA test for that

Franco Pepe Kalle #10 on: March 27, 2018, 02:24

• View Profile

I know who you are talking about. Her name is Angelica Zamani. She goes by that name. I'm facebook friends with her. I used to talk to her on Facebook all the time. She has actually told me that her kids are related to Sam Tshintu. According to her, apparently she met Pepe Kalle in Germany. She says supposely that she, Sam Tshintu and Pepe Kalle used to hang whenever Pepe Kalle would go to Germany. Again I don't know if it is true or not but she wanted to know that she had met Pepe Kalle in the past.

Bundes36 #11 on: March 27, 2018, 06:44

• View Profile

I know who you are talking about. Her name is Angelica Zamani. She goes by that name. I'm facebook friends with her. I used to talk to her on Facebook all the time. She has actually told me that her kids are related to Sam Tshintu. According to her, apparently she met Pepe Kalle in Germany. She says supposely that she, Sam Tshintu and Pepe Kalle used to hang whenever Pepe Kalle would go to Germany. Again I don't know if it is true or not but she wanted to know that she had met Pepe Kalle in the past.

kkkkkkkkkk yes that's the woman..and she's a very good guitarist.She also told me that that David has a deep voice Modogo Abara-nkoyi.