Author Topic: LOL KOFFI MADE THOSE LYRICS EVEN MORE EXPLICIT  (Read 3568 times)

archos on: March 25, 2018, 23:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

:D :D :D
koffi really treated this concert like a bercy though,still so impressed with that sound
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 23:29 by archos »

Matebu #1 on: March 25, 2018, 23:43

• View Profile
Kiekie, vieux calligula aza mystique.... songe ya mbeli, babetaka likofi te ;D ;D

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: March 27, 2018, 02:11

• View Profile
I think Koffi is starting to release if he wants his success, he will need focus more on sebene rather than his rumble rumba nonsense that he does now days.

Matebu #3 on: March 27, 2018, 03:26

• View Profile
I think Koffi is starting to release if he wants his success, he will need focus more on sebene rather than his rumble rumba nonsense that he does now days.

Well you must've missed his latest concert

Franco Pepe Kalle #4 on: March 27, 2018, 03:43

• View Profile
@Matebu

The point that I am making is that on his next album, he will hopefully to think more to get more sebenes or generiques into his work. I miss his Tcha-Tcho music so much. It was unique for him.

Matebu #5 on: March 27, 2018, 04:32

• View Profile
@Matebu

The point that I am making is that on his next album, he will hopefully to think more to get more sebenes or generiques into his work. I miss his Tcha-Tcho music so much. It was unique for him.

13eme Apotre acutally had lots of generiques. Whether they were good or not was up to the listener. So you want him to go back the the Tcha tcho of  late 80's- very early 90's?

Wenge1995 #6 on: September 12, 2019, 04:32

• View Profile
@Matebu

For many reasons, the compositions were very lush with beautiful melodies and great chord progression. Plus, the chorus had excellent harmonies and the lyrics came from the heart rather than bedroom talk.

It's through Tcha-Tcho style that Koffi is best comfortable as an artist and where we got talent like Willy Bula, Fally, and Sam Tshintu among others.

Those albums are still played today, while his recent material are popular for some months and quickly forgotten with the exception of his generiques