Author Topic: MABELE ELISI'S WIDOW CONFIRMS SHE GAVE FALLY AUTHORIZATION FOR ELOKO OYO  (Read 3534 times)

archos on: April 26, 2017, 21:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

She says  many artists used her husband's work without asking and she'd not have reacted anyways if fally did the same but she appreciated that fally took time to come to her and ask for authorization before releasing it
fally had (obviously) been attacked left right and center by heritier and ferre guys that he stole it or that his career has hit such a massive low that he has to exist through traditional music( for whatever stupid reason,traditional music is considered like a massive step back or almost a mockery of themselves by many of the artists...as to say when a popular artist is finished he can revert to traditional music or gospel)

Manzambi94 #1 on: April 26, 2017, 22:52

• View Profile
The same stupid mentality that lead people to give French and European name to kids and considering a guy who knows French better than the guy who only know Lingala, Kikongo, Tshiluba and Swahili.
Anyway I have tried to push Mabele Elisi's music in the forum few months ago but had no results, anyway what up now with Bamba and Renee's groups?
I don't hear anymore Mabele Elisi material since the split.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: April 27, 2017, 10:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There is too much unnecessary polemique going on in the Congolese music industry and it's the useless youtube ''journalists'' pushing it. There is nothing wrong if Fally copies especially a traditional song.

What I find sickening is that polemique has now extended to gospel musicians,pastors and all, now they are all on Moise Mbiye claiming he is a satanist or whatever.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #3 on: April 27, 2017, 11:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I'd even say too much unnecessary polemic in congolese community,its hard to go  on two days without any drama and even people who are not worth that much attention like the carine and co get one hell of attention
much more comments there than on a topic over crimes in east of DRC for example