Author Topic: Ferre Gola - Bizorbi (Clip)  (Read 2161 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: January 20, 2023, 19:19

• View Profile

Le Meilleur #1 on: January 20, 2023, 19:21

• View Profile
Aie yah yah Le Padre Ferre Gola this tune and video is sooo top Bizorbi the tune of the winter oko leka wapi

Ken Bilele #2 on: January 20, 2023, 19:49

• View Profile
Where are you supposed to play this song?

Le Meilleur #3 on: January 20, 2023, 19:58

• View Profile
this is a party, club, chilling tune being danced by everyone kids, teenagers and adults. This tune has silenced all the noises of albums released this winter exception of no one Ferre Gola Bizorbi is killing it

CM PRINCE #4 on: January 20, 2023, 20:07

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #5 on: January 20, 2023, 20:28

• View Profile

I don't know what to say... I am tired of being a Ferre fan... it seems a bad version of a random Fabregas generique...

Manzambi94 #6 on: January 20, 2023, 20:28

• View Profile
Aie yah yah Le Padre Ferre Gola this tune and video is sooo top Bizorbi the tune of the winter oko leka wapi

.... Are you ironic?

Le Meilleur #7 on: January 20, 2023, 20:50

• View Profile

.... Are you ironic?
Ferre Gola Le Padre really gives a lot of you nightmares doesn't he? eh kifwelele this tune, video he is like a cartoon when you thing you've killed him he awoke continuation Nyangabord lamba sauce, yekola kolia na batou cerceuil eza kilo desolee. My man is controlling all at the moment

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: January 20, 2023, 21:12

• View Profile

Its not that bad, I have never expected much from Ferre, but now my question is: How is he miles ahead  Heritier? Lets put history aside these people 3 are in the same league (Ferre - Heritier and Fabro) Ferre is a good singer but generique wise mmmmmm

Ken Bilele #9 on: January 21, 2023, 08:03

• View Profile
this is a party, club, chilling tune being danced by everyone kids, teenagers and adults. This tune has silenced all the noises of albums released this winter exception of no one Ferre Gola Bizorbi is killing it

Keep lying to him Sir.

Manzambi94 #10 on: January 21, 2023, 10:21

• View Profile

Its not that bad, I have never expected much from Ferre, but now my question is: How is he miles ahead  Heritier? Lets put history aside these people 3 are in the same league (Ferre - Heritier and Fabro) Ferre is a good singer but generique wise mmmmmm

.... Come on bro

archos #11 on: January 21, 2023, 10:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
is it me or the expectation around ferre is quite high,this is just a transitional song,testing himself in the "easy dance song" viral style
not a generique or even a proper decale song,judgeing by the mabanga with 90 per cent of west african people he's just trying to reach out to that market
whether the song is that good or that bad i dont know yet it has not hit me bang like tucheze for example,but i see what he is trying which has worked out for people for even more "easy" than that
and i am certain we all know at least two three congolese artists who have released at times songs we found terrible but which became nightclub and viral hits in no time including some of the top top "better than him" aswell

Le Meilleur #12 on: January 21, 2023, 12:31

• View Profile
is it me or the expectation around ferre is quite high,this is just a transitional song,testing himself in the "easy dance song" viral style
not a generique or even a proper decale song,judgeing by the mabanga with 90 per cent of west african people he's just trying to reach out to that market
whether the song is that good or that bad i dont know yet it has not hit me bang like tucheze for example,but i see what he is trying which has worked out for people for even more "easy" than that
and i am certain we all know at least two three congolese artists who have released at times songs we found terrible but which became nightclub and viral hits in no time including some of the top top "better than him" aswell

There is expectation and there is just pure hate and in Ferre Gola's case it is pure hate which has come from propagande fed to people from the media and fortunately this has come to an end as many are awakening and are seeing this guy Ferre Gola is one Artist Congo has to protect as many who were hiding their true color have revealed their true identity while Ferre Gola was not an hypocrite saying as it is from day one while also releasing classics for future artist to learn from.

I alaways call Ferre Go;a the Arsenal Football club of our music, no matter what happens the media, pundits always try to create a new narrative as they know a lots of people will watch but God is great at the end people will start to appreciate you not all of them but the majority and this is what is happening to both My Club Arsenal and my Sar Ferre Gola all is very rosie and I am enjoying it

Manzambi94 #13 on: January 21, 2023, 18:28

• View Profile

There is expectation and there is just pure hate and in Ferre Gola's case it is pure hate which has come from propagande fed to people from the media and fortunately this has come to an end as many are awakening and are seeing this guy Ferre Gola is one Artist Congo has to protect as many who were hiding their true color have revealed their true identity while Ferre Gola was not an hypocrite saying as it is from day one while also releasing classics for future artist to learn from.

I alaways call Ferre Go;a the Arsenal Football club of our music, no matter what happens the media, pundits always try to create a new narrative as they know a lots of people will watch but God is great at the end people will start to appreciate you not all of them but the majority and this is what is happening to both My Club Arsenal and my Sar Ferre Gola all is very rosie and I am enjoying it
This is the exact mentality that keep guys like Ferre on a way lower level that they should deserve. If someone does something bad, and if you are his fan, a  friend or whatever you must sat it, this song isn't good. I mean why acting like it is? The video is great but other then that the music is meh, we know Ferre and we know he could do more, plus this mentality that Fally brought that if you criticize someone you hate him is ridicolous and must be stopped. I am probably one of the biggest Ferre fan here, but do I have to lie and say the song is good when he did something mid? Why?

CM PRINCE #14 on: January 21, 2023, 18:58

• View Profile
Archos yo pe, Ferre isn’t the only one that has high expectations, Fally does too since they’re both the top of their generations. Everyone has high expectations for artists like Koffi, Werra, Jb, Fally and Ferre. But that being said me personally I don’t like the song but for all we know it actually might end up being a hit, a lot worse has.