Author Topic: IS UNIVERSAL CHEATING? OR JB IS REALLY MAKING A LOT OF VIEWS  (Read 613 times)

Manzambi94 on: December 26, 2022, 18:58

• View Profile
Now we always roasts Fabro for his suspect views but look at this 4.3 k likes 266k views... I don't know it seems fishy what do you think?

archos #1 on: December 26, 2022, 19:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
could be down to curiosity,new channel,first video i think ,new well awaited release with promotion,several things can explain a quick start,fabro on the other hand has years of suspect views
time shows when its really suspect, when you go high in no time then 6 months after you are around the same,there is something
either a sudden complete lack of promotion or something with the bots
for example to remain in the case of jb je ne te calcule pas,correction,and the papa wemba tribute,you'll see that the views took time to reach a certain level since there was no promotion around,i believe the wemba tribute is even stuck somewhere around the number it was months ago since there was no effort to promote it

Monsieur Congo #2 on: December 26, 2022, 19:13

• View Profile
Ehhh Manzambi what’s with you and your obsession with views?

Manzambi94 #3 on: December 26, 2022, 19:56

• View Profile
Ehhh Manzambi what’s with you and your obsession with views?
Blame Fally and Robinio for it, I was normal before they started with this views thing

Mukulu #4 on: December 26, 2022, 20:15

• View Profile
Fabregas has taken almost 100,000 views since last night while he has no hype around his song on social media compared to recent albums and Watanabe's concert

We must not forget that we like JB or not, he is followed a lot, for example on the Bosolo channel or even Noly Tambu, he achieves good scores for the youtube channel compared to other interviewed musicians