Author Topic: Guitarist Padache and two singers from La Team Wata  (Read 5543 times)

Jdog on: June 12, 2016, 01:21

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

charismatique #1 on: June 12, 2016, 01:52

• View Profile
This boy Padache messed up his chance of being a big star...now Frenchie has grabbed the opportunity with both hands! Frenchie is shining!!

Jdog #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:05

• View Profile
This boy Padache messed up his chance of being a big star
I think he was with Bcbg all those years and wasn't that big of a name.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #3 on: June 12, 2016, 10:11

• View Profile
This boy Padache messed up his chance of being a big star...now Frenchie has grabbed the opportunity with both hands! Frenchie is shining!!

Padache is a good rythmist.  He wanted to nail the number one spot so badly.  He left and joined Koffi could not get the number one spot came back to BCBG. When an opening became available in Team Wata  he again jumped ship  and got the number one spot there.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: June 14, 2016, 10:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Padache, one of the best rhythm guitarists out there, it was stupid of JB not to utilise this guy much and i understand why he briefly went to Quartier Latin, then back and finally joined Wata's band, it's JB's fault. Am glad he is enjoying himself as the leading rhythm guitarist now instead of wasting his talent just accompanying BCBG young singers in interviews, he is actually working in studio on a much anticipated album Retirada.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: June 14, 2016, 10:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
padache is very good but lacked patience,he was about to overtake zygal as bcbg's number 1  as he played more songs in the previous balle de match versions but then within like 18 months the guy has been in quartier latin,maison mere,fally's group, joined cultura aswell then returned to bcbg then went to dynastie mutuashi then returned again  then re-went to latino for two concerts and when his childhood friend heritier went solo he went with him but there aswell when another good rhythmist was brought on he left again and litterally begged mosaka to make him meet jb to apologize and return but it did not happen and he went back to team wata
very talented but not the right mentality,even guys  like lebou kabuya,flamme,japonais and so on accepted rotation and competition

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: June 14, 2016, 10:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I can understand his impatience. When I was very old videos of BCBG, the guy was there just playing for the younger musicians in interviews,it's the same even for BCBG's best drummer Blaise who often just sits beside Seguin putting back in place the drum pieces when they move as Seguin is playing  For Padache,it is on Soyons Serieux that he finally had the chance to create his telecomande guitar partition and even then,no credit given to him and i believe it's Patou Solo who actually played the partition in studio so that could have contributed to the guy's frustration.

The only way for any band leader is to rotate musicians, at least Koffi and Werrason used to do that and still do. There is no way people can waste their talent just watching the first team play full concerts.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #7 on: June 14, 2016, 15:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah patou played  because it was done in europe all the generiques were done in europe (at expense of the much better ndiaye generiques done before they went to europe),rotation had actually started  a lot recently seguin is not anymore the guy who lets blaise play one song or two and now you can see blaise playing jeanette or songs like that  but all in all,the name of padache put aside,that's a very common situation,there is just too much talent in congolese music,and also the loyalty factor counts, trust me when ferre's musicians went to maison mere if there was no coreen around marchouse would have walked in quickly but he knew no matter how talented he is  there is also a talented and loyal guy who had already cemented position
these type of problems never existed when group have 25 max members
even rotation still do not solve the problem,perfect proof of that is maison mere where you can have 6 months without really seeing a singer who is known and who is still in the group because no matter how much rotation there is there are always guys who have advantage because its impossible unless you do separate groups like papa wemba used to do to really satisfy 50+ musicians like every group including those born in the past months have
and back on padaché he ended up in team wata since in all groups he tried he found competition already and left when competition was brought until his friend reassured him he was the number 1 no matter what

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: June 14, 2016, 18:23

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I get your point archos but if you see what Werra does, he does not put established musicians on the bench when they join,only average ones for instance Gabanna from Cultura and Quartier Latin. I do not for once think Marchhouse would be playing second fiddle to Coréen, i think he would become a mi-soloist if he joined Maison Mere and he knows they would work well together with Coréen who is his mentor. JB should just introduce the mi-solo position. I don't know how these bands struggle anyway, Franco sometimes would have a large line up of guitarists playing at the same time but in bands of today,the only time you can see that is during rehearsals.
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #9 on: June 14, 2016, 19:12

• View Profile
Archos you had also mentioned that Padache was at some point JB private guitarist. Confirm this please.

On Blaise Esabe... This year  he is getting more airplay than before even touring with the band.   I've even seen a video where he drummed for a long time while Seguin was just standing behind Fusee.

In BCBG I think for you to get airplay there is a combination of factors that have to come into play. Some rise quite fast... Metrau  while others even now have not yet succeed.... Hugo.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.