Author Topic: Koffi Olomidé & Ado Yuhe  (Read 1966 times)

Mfumu Vata on: December 24, 2021, 13:44

• View Profile

Grandpretre #1 on: December 25, 2021, 16:16

• View Profile
Why he fell off with djanana?

Mfumu Vata #2 on: December 25, 2021, 16:50

• View Profile
Because of the way he explained that Koffi wanted to have a featering with Maitre Gims, but him his son management refusing for the way he had problems with the justice because of those rape allegations

Grandpretre #3 on: December 25, 2021, 19:19

• View Profile
Thats ridiculous. Wasnt his so called « one of his on’y friend in the music industry » ?
And now he get along with booba who have a beef with maitre gims. Very petty

Manzambi94 #4 on: December 25, 2021, 21:24

• View Profile
Thats ridiculous. Wasnt his so called « one of his on’y friend in the music industry » ?
And now he get along with booba who have a beef with maitre gims. Very petty

So? That guy Is a raper, no matter the sentence freeimg him the guy Is a raper I would not have a gestire with him eithee

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: December 27, 2021, 01:36

• View Profile
Beniko made a good remark about Koffi Olomide. Koffi cannot accept his wrong doings. Koffi is partly at fault for not getting along with all the Congolese musicians. For example, Papa Wemba. It was Koffi who started the conflict with Wemba. I am not saying that Papa Wemba was a saint but it was Koffi who started beefing with him. Koffi has a tendency to act like he is the only one who made music and he is the only special one. Another example is Beniko. Mind you that Beniko was a very close friend of Koffi but Koffi clearly mistreated him. He always want to make others look bad that he looks like the saint. Funny enough, Papa Wemba even mentioned that Koffi was in bad relations with Pepe Kalle at one point when Wemba decided to help Koffi do the wakeup album. Koffi needs to humble himself and stop pretending that he is the perfect one. I mean the fact he is beefing with Djuna Djanana proves that Koffi does not want to get along but he wants to constantly make someone look bad for his own image.

archos #6 on: December 28, 2021, 18:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
How nobody noticed the part koffi did a djuna mumbafu impression lol
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 18:26 by archos »

Mfumu Vata #7 on: December 28, 2021, 19:16

• View Profile
I  noticed that part and laughed very hard when I saw it, especially when he tried to imitate Lofombo's voice. But what surprised me was Koffi just after it or before it revealing that Bozi had a problem with Wazekwa and Adolphe being mad that Werrason took the passeport of his wife to use it for a ngulu. Did Koffi fell out with Bill Clinton ? Because since Solola Bien he used to say that it was Bill being his idol in animation and now he says that it is Djuna Mumbafu.

archos #8 on: December 28, 2021, 19:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
AH yeah bozi and wazekwa had a disagreement over ngulu affair
lol yeah if i remember well  its in one of the videos of claude maluma where they showed ages and names of musicians the name of guyguy kuyenga was there,even recently heritier said  he came to zenith with a changed name  and age older than his real age because in bercy tour somebody came with his passport
i think even that celeo passport of 1968 could be because of that
possibly they falled out because of bill's conditions for a feat (40K dollars )