Author Topic: CHEMIN DE LA GLOIRE IS OUT  (Read 1106 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: March 14, 2024, 23:06

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #1 on: March 14, 2024, 23:07

• View Profile

archos #2 on: March 14, 2024, 23:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you can feel japonais is gone,generiques are back to all over the place trying too hard to impress without structure
padaché has a very very clean touch on lead though
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 23:15 by archos »

jordanlumbala101 #3 on: March 14, 2024, 23:50

• View Profile
I gotta say Vase D'Honneur!! Wow unbelievable song!! It has that Madilu type of song!! Such a beautiful song

archos #4 on: March 15, 2024, 01:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yep my first favorite,with the sample of juste un peu d'amour of madilu aswell

Seben_Maniac #5 on: March 15, 2024, 04:49

• View Profile
Only one replayable song which is just the generique which is okay I guess. I’m not surprised with the rhumba format once again, but I’m just wondering is it ever going to change? It just seems to be getting worse-all the songs sound the same. I still think his first album was his best

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #6 on: March 15, 2024, 05:16

• View Profile
you can feel japonais is gone,generiques are back to all over the place trying too hard to impress without structure
padaché has a very very clean touch on lead though
Exactly 🤦🏽‍♂️

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: March 15, 2024, 05:17

• View Profile
As a generique/seben lover I am out, this wasn’t worth the wait…………does someone know what happened to Bercy Muana’s parts?

SYMPLICITY #8 on: March 15, 2024, 05:54

• View Profile
As confessed for years I am Cadenas/Moribond kinda rumba fanatic. That makes the following my on rotation hits;

1. Vacances
2. Adolfo
3. Rombox
4. La Queen Lina
5. Gagner d'ame

In the worthy mention  category(songs I would listen to more than once but not regularly)
1. Citoyen du monde
2. Irremplacable
3. Vase d'honneur
4. De la Republique
5. Novelas
6. Lelisa nga

Those that I guess appeal to others with a different preference but not for mine and never playing again on my playlist

1. D.L
2. Simba
3. Mayi Mayi
4. Le Baron
5. Makambu ya monde

As for the 2 generiques, quite underwhelming made worse by the fact that I am not as crazy for generiques as the majority so a huge pass on those ones

SYMPLICITY #9 on: March 15, 2024, 06:16

• View Profile
The lady vocalist in La Queen Lina and Adolfo sounds like Lisa the Dancer. I've seen her sing very wonderfully in concerts. Has she overtaken Jack Love in the musical pecking order?

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: March 15, 2024, 07:24

• View Profile
Even before I finish listening to it, the first plus is that its an album with 18 tracks. He could have even reduced it to 14 tracks maxi that way you focus on improving the tracks overall. I hope there is no volume some some that sh*t puts me off.

archos #11 on: March 15, 2024, 11:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The lady vocalist in La Queen Lina and Adolfo sounds like Lisa the Dancer. I've seen her sing very wonderfully in concerts. Has she overtaken Jack Love in the musical pecking order?

they sing together,i have yet to listen carefully to the whole album but heritier said jack was serving a suspension because she is being too much of a primadonna,she come when she wants and so on so probably she got restricted time here

archos #12 on: March 15, 2024, 11:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
As a generique/seben lover I am out, this wasn’t worth the wait…………does someone know what happened to Bercy Muana’s parts?

erased like most of his previous parts,lol that guy managed to have two stints in the group and still never have one generique fully released because he always leaves before the right moment,nowadays he is in europe actively defending fally in every appearance and belittling the rest

archos #13 on: March 15, 2024, 11:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
tolbert solo did a great job as a guest on vase d'honneur dl and simba

SYMPLICITY #14 on: March 15, 2024, 12:33

• View Profile

they sing together,i have yet to listen carefully to the whole album but heritier said jack was serving a suspension because she is being too much of a primadonna,she come when she wants and so on so probably she got restricted time here

hahahah.....we are always told never to mix business with pleasure....the lines soon become blurred and they forget that are an employee..