Author Topic: HAHA THIS DAY BOURO SURPRISED THEM ALL INCLUDING KOFFI  (Read 4039 times)

archos on: September 03, 2017, 10:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

while everybody was doing "ade ozalaki locataire..." bouro started in arabic the reaction of his colleagues and koffi is so funny :D :D :D

Toolz #1 on: September 03, 2017, 12:36

• View Profile
Lol...Bouro was something else back then...
Was still thinking about this very concert some days ago.

Kinois #2 on: September 03, 2017, 21:17

• View Profile
This was the golden team back then. The Golden warriors of Kevin Durant lol.

Zephania #3 on: September 11, 2017, 22:53

• View Profile
My challenge is knowing names in this team  it was one of the best for Koffi whoever remembers  please share with us

Matebu #4 on: September 11, 2017, 23:18

• View Profile
My challenge is knowing names in this team  it was one of the best for Koffi whoever remembers  please share with us

The second golden QL team; and on my short list for favorite group ever.

Fally
Brigade Rwinga
Bebe Kérosène
Lola Digital
Gypson Butukondolo
Bourro Mpela
Deo Brando Mujinga
Montana Kamenga
Chamberton

Guitarists: Felly Tyson, Ya Fofo le Collé, Ramazani Fulutini

Binda Bass

Drums: Titina Grand Cadre & Camboge until early '04
Percussions : Passé Kosse

CM PRINCE #5 on: September 12, 2017, 02:14

• View Profile

Fally
Brigade Rwinga
Bebe Kérosène
Lola Digital
Gypson Butukondolo
Bourro Mpela
Deo Brando Mujinga
Montana Kamenga
Chamberton

Guitarists: Felly Tyson, Ya Fofo le Collé, Ramazani Fulutini

Binda Bass

Drums: Titina Grand Cadre & Camboge until early '04
Percussions : Passé Kosse
Being a huge QL Fan myself till this day I still can't decide which team was my favourite cause they all had something the magie aka 1994-1997 team was the best chorus the 1997-1999 team was also excellent cause of the chemistry, the attentat & bercy team I really liked that team cause it was a breathe of fresh air and the new guys were young and energetic and had a point to prove to replace bouro and co make people forget about them with the bercy show being the best African concert to date (my opinion) then the effrakata team and onwards 2000-2004 never disappointed in performance and album wise then finally the danger de mort aka so called dream team was decent but the problem with that team was koffi didn't utilise them well with danger de mort being 12 titles and also their was way too many concerts during that period with the same dance everytime which was getting a bit irritating with apocalypse screaming ntaba every concert loool but overall it was a good team that didn't last long enough

Matebu #6 on: September 12, 2017, 02:45

• View Profile

danger de mort being 12 titles and also their was way too many concerts during that period with the same dance everytime which was getting a bit irritating with apocalypse screaming ntaba every concert loool but overall it was a good team that didn't last long enough

haha, watching the concerts makes we wonder why someone didn't slap him or demote him for beating ntaba to death and doing "aaaahhh" every. single. sentence. Reminds me of Tutu doing "Tchaka Tchaka" so much during Internet days.

Aside from that the concerts were awesome 2005-06, everyone was mature then (that would be the downfall also).

Apoca got a little more creative when he became the #1 Europe session atalakou from ('06-to about '09). Then his time was up, he even wasted a contract with Universal France and got dropped by Monsoh. He had opportunities no other atalakou had before, but no longterm creativity.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 02:52 by Matebu »