Author Topic: Was it a Mistake for Ferré to join QL?  (Read 14801 times)

congo-243 on: April 20, 2020, 20:11

• View Profile
I'm asking because a few of my friends who are WMM stans. Claim that they saw it as an stab in the back (which I found ridiculous since he came from Les Marquis)Me, personally I think it was a decent decision
, I think he used QL to boost his fans base (i could be wrong. The fact that he wasn't ready for a solo Carrier).

What do you guys think?

Mfumu Vata #1 on: April 20, 2020, 20:46

• View Profile
it wasn't a mistake, because Ferre & Bill left JDT to go to Kinshasa with Ferre ending up by being dumped by Bill Clinton in Kinshasa. Ferre was broke (He had already sold his house in Kintambo to finance the videoclips of Miracles) and wasnt able to finance his band, so he accepted Koffi's offer which helped him a little bit financially. If he didn't join Koffi then he would had rejoined Werrason.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 20:49 by Mfumu Vata »

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: April 20, 2020, 20:47

• View Profile
It was not a mistake as he needed money to start up his band and boost his fan base due to MM fans abandoning him, so he needed to reach out for new one because at that time I don’t think BCBG fans were really willing to embrace MM kids like today. MM fans opinion about Ferre doesn’t matter because they will forever be salty towards him regardless if Ferre apologised to Werra for some reason or let Werra fuck his wife...just saying lol

BercysFinest98 #3 on: April 20, 2020, 21:26

• View Profile
As a Quartier Latin fan, yes.

POLE POSTION #4 on: April 20, 2020, 21:31

• View Profile
I'm asking because a few of my friends who are WMM stans. Claim that they saw it as an stab in the back (which I found ridiculous since he came from Les Marquis)Me, personally I think it was a decent decision
, I think he used QL to boost his fans base (i could be wrong. The fact that he wasn't ready for a solo Carrier).

What do you guys think?
Congo-243 No it had to be done otherwise we will not be talking about Ferre today. After the Marquis Miracle album success which made wmm to go after them hard spiritually and physically which was not working as they were in Europe and when the news of Marquis planning that kin concerts wmm used the influence of Zachari who persuaded Bill to go solo he will make more money with the sponsorship of Skol which was a way to destroy them Bill not knowing what was going on behind the scene he agreed

Ferre arrives in kin not knowing Bill has dropped all he gets there and all the drama that happen with JDT also not coming to Kin Ferre set up his group with little he had which went quickly and still wmm were attacking him and donors he knew were not helping (influenced) not to help and other attacks spiritually so he decided to come back in Europe.

Now this is where it gets interesting wmm claims Ferre contacted them to come back but no wmm contacted Ferre to come back but he decided no as he was already approached by Koffi with the contract pf 20,000USD lots of money back then so with the project he had planned he accepted the 2 years contract and also to learn the latino way.

You will think wmm will leave him alone No this made the wmm camp even bitter that the spiritual attack level went up this is where the phrase BALATISA NGA ELONGI YA DRAGON which they wanted everyone to hate Ferre even while he is in ql.

Koffi was on top of the world having him in ql which he even gave him his mercedes, remix silvi when the version sung with Fally chief having success but he still wanted a new version with Ferre and we know the result a hit and the album went well but they were lots of things which happened with the ql members and we know the rest

Ferre's issue is not him joining ql its wmm. You know what ADT said was done to JB (tokenda Bandundu tokanga ye tosilisa ye) speciality to them but they could not finish Ferre spiritualy then Ferre dropped sens interdit which was a huge success which did not go down well so wmm decided we've tried spiritually its not worked so lets do it other way physically but harder meaning going to attack private life even family members

Do you know Davina's story is wmm who are behind the story to tarnish Ferre's reputation and image which with this one they have in someway tarnish his image as he is seen as irresponsible father by ignorant people who choose not to see the truth. When Davina's mum explained that Sankara was going to their family to persuade them to expose that which is after Nicodem had joined them as he knew the situation of the family

When Ferre is asked about wmm you see why you will not see Ferre near wmm as long as Maman Marie (his mom) is alive as the things this group have done to him I cannot see him with Werra unless the president invites them which you cannot refuse

Wmm have even joined force with Fally just so Ferre is seen as weak when Fally has never contributed a dime or dollar to wmm but Ferre who took on the responsibility JB had in bcbg 4x4  which is the no 1 voice which he managed to do while 16 or 17 years old and convinced people and look where wmm and how much money Wmm made which all went to Werra

I always laugh when wmm fans shout their support to Fally but you never see the same back as wmm songs will have all the millions views Fally does on his songs so why wmm songs do not get close to those views?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 21:46 by POLE POSTION »

Manzambi94 #5 on: April 20, 2020, 22:06

• View Profile
When you guys say spiritually what do you mean? And can you be more specific? Because you always talk about spiritual stuff but it is hard to understand and if Ferre got attacked "spiritually" how could him and the others (Bill, JDT etc.) protect theirself?

Anyway. All the people saying no are crazy.

You are broke and the biggest musician of your country offer you a 20.00 dollar contract. What wi you do at his place? I am a Maison Mere fan? Yes. But sometimes Maison Mere Fans are acting like Hooligans and ignorant people. All the first generation guys in Wenge MMM in interviews always say one thing. "I would have never left Wenge". But they left not because they wanted but because Werra forced them out which was good.in the short.run but ended up turning a disaster 20 years later, kicking members out consistently give Fally the free pass to dominate Congolese music amd Ferre is the only one contrasting Fally, Fabregas had only two hits Ya Mado and Zigida, Heritier got only 2 or 3 rhumbas to stick and so on and Robinio is making views but he never release material who is legendary. The only guy contrasting Fally seriously is Innoss'B and if Werra never made that system Wenge would still be top.

Ferre did great to accept QL offer he wouldn't be who he is if he didn't

POLE POSTION #6 on: April 20, 2020, 22:22

• View Profile
When you guys say spiritually what do you mean? And can you be more specific? Because you always talk about spiritual stuff but it is hard to understand and if Ferre got attacked "spiritually" how could him and the others (Bill, JDT etc.) protect theirself?

You are broke and the biggest musician of your country offer you a 20.00 dollar contract. What wi you do at his place? I am a Maison Mere fan? Yes. But sometimes Maison Mere Fans are acting like Hooligans and ignorant people. All the first generation guys in Wenge MMM in interviews always say one thing. "I would have never left Wenge". But they left not because they wanted but because Werra forced them out which was good.in the short.run but ended up turning a disaster 20 years later, kicking members out consistently give Fally the free pass to dominate Congolese music amd Ferre is the only one contrasting Fally, Fabregas had only two hits Ya Mado and Zigida, Heritier got only 2 or 3 rhumbas to stick and so on and Robinio is making views but he never release material who is legendary. The only guy contrasting Fally seriously is Innoss'B and if Werra never made that system Wenge would still be top.

Manzambi94 spiritually meaning wmm going to see the juju chiefs in Bandundu as these people can change how people see you where they can even make people hate for no reason even anything you do just goes wrong

archos #7 on: April 20, 2020, 22:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
just two little precisions bro pole,the part about elongi ya dragon,is that story were spread that ferre used to turn like a dragon on top on some women in bed including allegedly his wife which scared people ,late yanki in his lives also talked about that and said ferre is ungrateful because werra saved him by removing that thing on him allegedly
davina's mother olga mbuyi is nico's cousin
back on topic it was not a mistake but he regrets it today since how it has turned
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 23:02 by archos »

Wenge1995 #8 on: April 20, 2020, 23:04

• View Profile
@Mfumu Vata

Why didn't JDT return to Kinshasa with Bill and Ferre Gola after Miracles? Had they all three returned together, would things have worked out with their band?

Sometimes I think JDT ruined his own career by carrying Les Marquis on his own with those European based musicians (Jermose, Celezino, and Picas).

archos #9 on: April 20, 2020, 23:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 jdt did not have papers yet,bill and him rejoined paris with lookalikes passports and he wanted to sort it in order to have possibility like ferre to come and go( and also a plan b as he anticipated the leadership mess even from when they were shooting clips)

Wenge1995 #10 on: April 20, 2020, 23:12

• View Profile
@archos

In your opinion, who should have been the leader of Les Marquis? How long does it take (in those days), to get French papers? Can't the wait be deadly to your career...

archos #11 on: April 20, 2020, 23:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
for me it should have been ferre,he was already their chef in maison mere so it was for me logical a bit like sam in academia
in those days it was not as long as today,nowadays days it can take almost a decade at times there is always a bit of luck in those things its like visas sometimes you see the student with brilliant results get rejected and somebody like ken mpiana getting his visa lol

congo-243 #12 on: April 21, 2020, 00:10

• View Profile
just two little precisions bro pole,the part about elongi ya dragon,is that story were spread that ferre used to turn like a dragon on top on some women in bed including allegedly his wife which scared people ,late yanki in his lives also talked about that and said ferre is ungrateful because werra saved him by removing that thing on him allegedly
back on topic it was not a mistake but he regrets it today since how it has turned
Wait so elongi ya dragon, did somebody placed it on him if I understand?

Manzambi94 #13 on: April 21, 2020, 00:17

• View Profile

Manzambi94 spiritually meaning wmm going to see the juju chiefs in Bandundu as these people can change how people see you where they can even make people hate for no reason even anything you do just goes wrong

Man. It is scarying, can you counter those things with religion? Like Kimbanguism, Christianity or Islam?

Manzambi94 #14 on: April 21, 2020, 00:19

• View Profile

So that what Operation Dragon was about?