Author Topic: Was it a Mistake for Ferré to join QL?  (Read 14802 times)

ZamundaPrince #45 on: April 21, 2020, 14:05

• View Profile
I have a question for you all both Congolese and Non Congolese if you all know that Congolese (Werra, Koffi, Fally, Ferre JB etc.) and non Congolese (Arafat, Samuel Eto'O) artists do that nkisi stuff why are you still listening to them supporting their music and sharing their matieral? I would love for everybody in this post to answer

I'll speak for myself. I limit my interest to the music. Juju will never make Werra, Adolphe, Wazekwa have the voice of Ferre, Adjani or Fally. Again juju is everywhere in Africa. In business, in churches, etc. You'd be shocked to learn that your local shopkeeper uses juju to keep you coming back everyday, or that your local pastor went to see a juju man to get powers to perform miracles  ;D ;D ;D ;D If you pay too much attention to these things your life will literally come to a grind.

Congolitude #46 on: April 21, 2020, 14:26

• View Profile
I have a question for you all both Congolese and Non Congolese if you all know that Congolese (Werra, Koffi, Fally, Ferre JB etc.) and non Congolese (Arafat, Samuel Eto'O) artists do that nkisi stuff why are you still listening to them supporting their music and sharing their matieral? I would love for everybody in this post to answer

Honestly bro, with the time, more and more peoples know that musicians do these stuffs but they dont stop listening their music because they’re very used to it and live with it almost every day and say that music will do them nothing

JV “Lone Ranger” #47 on: April 21, 2020, 15:15

• View Profile
This video explains and discusses in detail why Ferre is the most talked and combated musician in history of Congolese music. Bill has insulted Werra verbally in many songs, concert and interviews but MM have forgiven him but Ferre who has never done such is seen as the impolite one, way before the Vieux Jaloux song and the most criticised, hated and combated musician from MM, meaning this is got to do with some spiritual thing. Fally is ahead of Ferre In terms of popularity because of MM fans have blindly given their support to Fally to hurt Ferre their own...ba zoba.

archos #48 on: April 21, 2020, 15:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
JV and even if ferre crawls in front of nsone like they wish,its too late they have sided way too long with fally they will not be able anymore to really root for ferre,they will look like clowns to fally and koffi fans(not targetting the maison mere fans of the forum) i am talking about a way wider thing and fally and koffi fans will roast them with no mercy

Manzambi94 #49 on: April 21, 2020, 16:06

• View Profile
JV Thanks for the video but I don't think I will watch it that thumbnail is really scaring and I wanna sleep well today. To be honest yes. WMMM of now it is a joke and it is thanks to Werra hinself. People might think that WMMM is not at fault for Fally success but it is like 70% fault of it. Ferre leaves, Bill leaves, JDT leaves, Kabose leaves, and so on. All those departure are taking fans of Ferre and the ohers away from Maison Mere. Werra from the start have imposed his team where he is not the star and simce Ferre amd the other left of course people will not be interested. In Europe people don't even know Werra release songs and youngster will call you oldie if you speak about them or listen to their music while everybody in Europe know Innoss and Fally.

For the spiritual thing I am glad to know Deplick and Wazekwa are few of the ones who really do music for pleasures and not use those stupid tricks. To me it is just rubbish Werrason can't sing still to these day, Ferre can't make no generique and Fally couldn't do anything fir the success of Innoss. I know is ingrained in their culture but the price to pay for those silly sacrificee is too high and I think everyone saw how Arafat got his life taken cause of those Satanic path he made. Only 10 years left since the first hit Johnathan for success. Was it worth it Arafat? Knowing these things make me think that Johnatahn the guy Arafat sang for in his song got sacrificed

archos #50 on: April 21, 2020, 17:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
manzambi here is for you a "cleaner" video with analysis of the whole thing from start to finish with fally ferre robinio werra...

Kizito #51 on: April 21, 2020, 17:32

• View Profile
I think it is wrong to suggests that Fally is famous because Werrason erred in his decision making, we have to understand that Music all over the world pass from one generation to another, that is why the likes Celine Dione, Boyz to Men, Back street Boys, Maria Carey are no longer relevant, Kofi in his Sixties and JB and Werra at their mid 50s do not have the hunger and desire to make good music, they need more time to rest and look at their vast business interests, they have achieved most of their goals, they gave us good memorable music for more than  a Decade. The problem is that the younger generation of Fally, Ferre and Co have failed us. They are not close to the quality of music produced by the 3 musicians I have mentioned above. They gave us memorable sebenese, they invented the Clintonists, the Calujists, the old guards were very creative. And we have to admit that the congolese music is loosing its dominance in Africa to the Nigerians because of the young generation not being creative enough, and it is because they are not self made musicians, they just continue with what they learned from Kofi and Werra. That is why Innos is now carrying the congolese music flag, I am not his fan and I don't like his music but he has produced something creative. The Nigerian Musicians who are dominating Africa are not old, they are very young and energetic and we should not expect Werrason to be in-front line fighting   

CM PRINCE #52 on: April 21, 2020, 18:10

• View Profile
To be honest yes. WMMM of now it is a joke and it is thanks to Werra hinself. People might think that WMMM is not at fault for Fally success but it is like 70% fault of it.
That is very very very disrespectful for you to say it's cause of Maison Mere why Fally is successful and just insulting his talent and his hard work. Fally already had a huge fan base and was even beefing with Maison Mere himself in the A2BM days and even in Droit Chemin days, so that's just rubbish what you just said. We get it your Ferre Innoss B's biggest fan here but you can't discredit someone else's work and career like that cause of your bias.

archos #53 on: April 21, 2020, 18:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
prince i knew you'd be the guy correcting him ,prince alingaka te na fally na ye (hahahaha dont take it serious at all i am just joking bro)
i think its more of a misunderstanding,fally does his work and deserves his career but i think manzambi mixed it with the social media thing where maison mere fans side for him rather than any of the ex maison mere guys including their favorites
i doubt manzambi would just say he does nothing  and out of the blue because he has maison mere fans on his side he is like he is

CM PRINCE #54 on: April 21, 2020, 19:00

• View Profile
prince i knew you'd be the guy correcting him ,prince alingaka te na fally na ye (hahahaha dont take it serious at all i am just joking bro)
i think its more of a misunderstanding,fally does his work and deserves his career but i think manzambi mixed it with the social media thing where maison mere fans side for him rather than any of the ex maison mere guys including their favorites
i doubt manzambi would just say he does nothing  and out of the blue because he has maison mere fans on his side he is like he is
Looool I hate you  ;D  ;D  yo olingi clan wenge na yo, Fally aza na nga te :D but yeah I get it just the same guys that give Celeo a lot of stick on socials. It’s kinda the same with Fabregas he now has a lot Fally and Maison Mere fans on his side these days

Wenge1995 #55 on: April 21, 2020, 19:41

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

The irony is that new found fans are purely of circumstance, they actually don't care for Fabregas music lol

Manzambi94 #56 on: April 21, 2020, 19:45

• View Profile
To be honest yes. WMMM of now it is a joke and it is thanks to Werra hinself. People might think that WMMM is not at fault for Fally success but it is like 70% fault of it.
That is very very very disrespectful for you to say it's cause of Maison Mere why Fally is successful and just insulting his talent and his hard work. Fally already had a huge fan base and was even beefing with Maison Mere himself in the A2BM days and even in Droit Chemin days, so that's just rubbish what you just said. We get it your Ferre Innoss B's biggest fan here but you can't discredit someone else's work and career like that cause of your bias.

Bro. I said that Wenge helped Fally's career by letting all the key members of Maison Mere go. Of course Fally had talent but being boost by Ferre's arrival to QL which made QL fans both interested in how Fally would react helped a lot of Fally. The same Fally Ferre rivalry helped Fally tremendously in reaching a new level, lol fan of Ferre after I have said he has trashy generique? And I have post Fally's Sensation by Willy Zola saying it was underrated because it was a great song lol. Innoss is a star no arguing with that. I don't know why people struggle to get that. I don't hear no one singing ecole or roi manitou at Arab parties or at challenges

congo-243 #57 on: April 21, 2020, 20:25

• View Profile
manzambi here is for you a "cleaner" video with analysis of the whole thing from start to finish with fally ferre robinio werra...

Archos do you agree with what the video says?

archos #58 on: April 21, 2020, 20:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
10000 per cent,they even forgot lots of things,and the part i also agree with it ends with ferre is not a saint but.... which shows its not just a hardcore fan random video to defend at all costs

congo-243 #59 on: April 21, 2020, 20:34

• View Profile
10000 per cent,they even forgot lots of things,and the part i also agree with it ends with ferre is not a saint but.... which shows its not just a hardcore fan random video to defend at all costs
Good, Because of that I'm going to watch the video right now.