Author Topic: Koffi Olomide - U Arena (spot)  (Read 2842 times)

Mfumu Vata on: June 03, 2020, 01:17

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: June 03, 2020, 02:08

• View Profile
Hopefully for him it will sell out because I still think there will be fears due to the Coronavirus so I'm not sure what the outcome will be.

I still wanna know what the QL lineup will be.

Matebu #2 on: June 03, 2020, 02:32

• View Profile
Hopefully for him it will sell out because I still think there will be fears due to the Coronavirus so I'm not sure what the outcome will be.

Cindy, BB Jitrois, Mukusa ya Mbua, bleached Eric Tutsi, and a bunch of average unknowns.

This concert is not going to happen.

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 03, 2020, 03:01

• View Profile

Cindy, BB Jitrois, Mukusa ya Mbua, bleached Eric Tutsi, and a bunch of average unknowns.

He’ll most very likely mix that team with the Europe Based QL for example Junior, Gibson, Zoe, Mbetenge, Champion, Binda, Ramazani, Fofo.

I don’t think it’ll happen either but if it does do you think it’ll be like the Zenith 2009?

Ken Bilele #4 on: June 03, 2020, 06:39

• View Profile

Loooooooool ndeko you're being too hard on Erick Tutsi.

ZamundaPrince #5 on: June 03, 2020, 06:40

• View Profile

TF???

ZamundaPrince #6 on: June 03, 2020, 06:44

• View Profile
A lot of time Congolese music fans lament about how the standards and fortunes of the music genre has gone down & rightly so. The relevance of Congolese "rhumba" music is dwindling at an alarming rate. But I also think the fans are a big part of the problem. There's just too much negativity that I cannot honestly understand. It's almost as if the fans themselves enjoy watching the artists fail

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: June 03, 2020, 07:54

• View Profile
Looks like a fan made spot