Author Topic: MAKABA AND SHIDA BETWEEN THE GUYS WHO LEFT WERRA IN EUROPE  (Read 1337 times)

Manzambi94 on: September 11, 2023, 20:45

• View Profile

This Parfum D'Hiver Interview will be interesting.

Manzambi94 #1 on: September 11, 2023, 21:06

• View Profile
He sings so much like Lacoste he is a great singer tho

Seben_Maniac #2 on: September 13, 2023, 03:04

• View Profile
Ah wow so it’s confirmed. Who’s going to replace Makaba? I have a hard time believing someone can pick up where he left off

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #3 on: September 13, 2023, 05:59

• View Profile
Makaba was by far the worst Maison Mere guitarist. I liked his ability to mimick others but creatively he didn't do anything. I'm absolutely delighted he is gone and I'm surprised that Werrason  was loyal to him for that long. Tolbert in BCBG is going is taking music that side to another level so Werrason needs a soloist who is able to do the same foe Maison Mere. Thanks Makaba but no thanks.

archos #4 on: September 13, 2023, 08:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Ah wow so it’s confirmed. Who’s going to replace Makaba? I have a hard time believing someone can pick up where he left off

this guy

Manzambi94 #5 on: September 13, 2023, 10:35

• View Profile

this guy
Christian Kinzaki? Bill's soloist? I hope Bill doesn't go crazy and go to Werra to pick him back like he did eith Liyebo and like he tried to do with Luxembourg

Manzambi94 #6 on: September 13, 2023, 10:37

• View Profile
Makaba was by far the worst Maison Mere guitarist. I liked his ability to mimick others but creatively he didn't do anything. I'm absolutely delighted he is gone and I'm surprised that Werrason  was loyal to him for that long. Tolbert in BCBG is going is taking music that side to another level so Werrason needs a soloist who is able to do the same foe Maison Mere. Thanks Makaba but no thanks.

Yes, he was great at executing but when he created tbh mmmm Musselu was of Japonais and I am sure that many of the great links in Ingeta were definitely stolen but tbh I was surprised he left he was the number three why did he left?

archos #7 on: September 13, 2023, 12:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

this guy
Christian Kinzaki? Bill's soloist? I hope Bill doesn't go crazy and go to Werra to pick him back like he did eith Liyebo and like he tried to do with Luxembourg

christian kinzaki is a rhythm guitarist,that is mayi ya nkamba,he had actually already left bill for about a year and was playing in studio as a session artist and on tv shows whose concept is battles between musicians of ferre fally heritier fabro and co so he'd play for the singers to make their impros

Nkosi #8 on: September 13, 2023, 12:25

• View Profile
The list of Makaba's replacements is long:
1. Ong Back Solo- the recently recruited soloist who plays like Kapaya. He is already doing interviews.

2. Sarah Solo- It has now come out that one of the major reasons she left was that Makaba was uncomfortable with the way Werra promoted her and was constantly indirectly fighting her.

3. Polyster- He wants to come back

4. Japonnaise- He has no band after leaving Wata.

5. Mayi Yankamba- Rumour has it that he will audition soon.

Apart from this, Werrason has also come under pressure to restructure his team and get hold of the band. Both fans and donors are putting pressure on him to get back some former musicians like Satellite, Bobby......

Nkosi #9 on: September 13, 2023, 13:14

• View Profile
This is the soloist recruited three months ago

Ong Back Solo!

archos #10 on: September 13, 2023, 13:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
The list of Makaba's replacements is long:
1. Ong Back Solo- the recently recruited soloist who plays like Kapaya. He is already doing interviews.

2. Sarah Solo- It has now come out that one of the major reasons she left was that Makaba was uncomfortable with the way Werra promoted her and was constantly indirectly fighting her.

3. Polyster- He wants to come back

4. Japonnaise- He has no band after leaving Wata.

5. Mayi Yankamba- Rumour has it that he will audition soon.

Apart from this, Werrason has also come under pressure to restructure his team and get hold of the band. Both fans and donors are putting pressure on him to get back some former musicians like Satellite, Bobby......

i think mayi ya nkamba has pretty much joined kakol confirmed he came to apply which is already a big sign he might just have a symbolic test in front of the crowd

BienMat23 #11 on: September 13, 2023, 14:26

• View Profile
What’s the deal with the whole Morote album given all these team changes

Seben_Maniac #12 on: September 13, 2023, 15:29

• View Profile
This is the soloist recruited three months ago

Ong Back Solo!

Ong Back Solo doesn't convince me. Im surprised a lot of you aren't fans of Makaba. He's improved a lot since he first came. I like his aggressive and simple style, and the fact he doesn't try too hard to be like Kapaya. If you listen to the repetitions from the last couple years Makaba did a great job. Only maybe Sarah solo can come back but im not sure.

Freddy Movadi: Ong Back Solo Vs Makabe

Ong Back Solo:  Starts at 15:44

Makaba solo: Starts at 20:20

It's not even close. Makaba is way better and Ong Back Solo should stay at rhythem. They need to find a better replacement.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 15:43 by Seben_Maniac »

O-Afrika #13 on: September 13, 2023, 20:31

• View Profile
Sarah is not creative on solo. Good for rhumbas. Ong still needs to work harder and improve on his notes.

I woulf love if his if  Werrason got this guy in white. He has smooth and crisp solo.

shamala #14 on: September 14, 2023, 07:11

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.