Author Topic: KOFFI REMINISCING ON THE GOLDEN "MOPAO MOKONZI" DAYS  (Read 4341 times)

Matebu on: November 13, 2017, 01:55

• View Profile
As some of the you guys may know he usually doesn't like be compared to the Koffi of the past for reasons he doesn't really make clear.

These days he was absolutely killing it, Kinshasa treated him like a Hero National - hence the moniker soon on...

The footage used in case you don't want to go to IG:

Jdog #1 on: November 14, 2017, 21:04

• View Profile
Why doesn't Koffi like to think about the past because that's what made him who he is today.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #2 on: November 14, 2017, 21:29

• View Profile
I think he doesn't only because he still want to be relevant these days, anyway you know how much I hate this guy for various reasons so I will not say further

Matebu #3 on: November 14, 2017, 22:05

• View Profile
I think he doesn't only because he still want to be relevant these days, anyway you know how much I hate this guy for various reasons so I will not say further

You gotta bring it up every Koffi thread, huh

CM PRINCE #4 on: November 14, 2017, 22:33

• View Profile
Leave him alone man lol what did he do to you personally if you hate him that much don't go on his threads smh

Manzambi94 #5 on: November 14, 2017, 23:28

• View Profile
Leave him alone man lol what did he do to you personally if you hate him that much don't go on his threads smh
His style, his continue attack of other people his Macchiavellic way of dealing with things.
Most of all I guess is the fact that he really made suffer his wife acting like a playboy for 22 years while having grown and little kids but I will try to get over it

Matebu #6 on: November 15, 2017, 00:01

• View Profile
His style, his continue attack of other people his Macchiavellic way of dealing with things.
Most of all I guess is the fact that he really made suffer his wife acting like a playboy for 22 years while having grown and little kids but I will try to get over it

The point is, we get it. We really do. Some of us are the sources of the Koffi stories you take personally.