Author Topic: Fabregas has announced London 2022  (Read 2163 times)

BienMat23 on: November 15, 2021, 02:57

• View Profile
. Poster for a concert in Tottenham. This is the area I am from, and I even went to an event in this venue two days ago and I don’t know how it will happen or go down.Everyone knows there’s many congolese in Tottenham, a decent few combatants too so good luck fabro but this is a good test to see if UK police behave different to France.

Mirobexx #1 on: November 15, 2021, 09:24

• View Profile
Hope it goes ahead. UK police and Home Office dont tolerate immigrants causing trouble these days. The combattants will be sent to Kinshasa.

CM PRINCE #2 on: November 15, 2021, 17:47

• View Profile
Facts the combattants will get deported quickly, UK don’t mess around with what they see as a terrorist attack.

BienMat23 #3 on: November 15, 2021, 19:03

• View Profile
I am not sure about this thing of they will get deported, if something gets kicking off then yes they will. But, it also also likely that the concert will get cancelled if there’s violence . Similar thing happens with a lot of rap concerts in London, they get cancelled for “threat of violence”

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: November 15, 2021, 21:59

• View Profile
We are not interested in him performing here, we want big names.

BienMat23 #5 on: November 15, 2021, 22:13

• View Profile
Isn’t he big enough for now at least? Also the guy who is organising this show is the same guy who organised the Alain Mpela small show a couple months ago

CM PRINCE #6 on: November 15, 2021, 22:53

• View Profile
Naa JV’s right of all artists to come and perform a show here first it shouldn’t be Fabregas, it won’t have the same impact, maybe 3 years ago but not now. We want Fally, Ferre, Koffi, Werra or even Innoss’b here. But best of luck to him

BienMat23 #7 on: November 15, 2021, 22:55

• View Profile
Naa JV’s right of all artists to come and perform a show here first it shouldn’t be Fabregas, it won’t have the same impact, maybe 3 years ago but not now. We want Fally, Ferre, Koffi, Werra or even Innoss’b here. But best of luck to him
Yh you are right there I understand, question to my fellow Londoners here would you think about doing or not

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: November 16, 2021, 05:06

• View Profile
Isn’t he big enough for now at least? Also the guy who is organising this show is the same guy who organised the Alain Mpela small show a couple months ago

Not a big name in my eyes. I’ve watched this guy live in Kin and I can tell you I was glad I didn’t pay.  A part from generique, this guy is a average singer.

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: November 16, 2021, 05:08

• View Profile
Yh you are right there I understand, question to my fellow Londoners here would you think about doing or not

Nah, rather watch paint dry.

archos #10 on: November 16, 2021, 16:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

or arsenal matches when the recent honeymoon moment will go away as usual :D :D :D :D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: November 16, 2021, 16:29

• View Profile
!

or arsenal matches when the recent honeymoon moment will go away as usual :D :D :D :D :D

LOol starting this Saturday then at Manchester…back to AFTV, Arteta must go!