Author Topic: FELIX WAZEKWA AND CULTURA WILL BE LIVE AT ADIDAS ARENA IN FRANCE IN JUNE  (Read 834 times)

CM PRINCE #1 on: March 18, 2024, 14:26

• View Profile

archos #2 on: March 18, 2024, 15:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
even in the original config which is 9K i love him  but i dont believe he could fill,let alone the new almost 14k config
but the sad thing is that he could not give a damn,even if there is 500 people he might be caught by some quick sadness but his pride will quickly send him the job done message

Wenge1995 #3 on: March 18, 2024, 22:55

• View Profile
even in the original config which is 9K i love him  but i dont believe he could fill,let alone the new almost 14k config
but the sad thing is that he could not give a damn,even if there is 500 people he might be caught by some quick sadness but his pride will quickly send him the job done message

Is he finished or is he not taking enough time to mobilize for these venues? He doesn't have a popular song or album in the market, I feel like there's nothing special going on to justify an arena concert

Manzambi94 #4 on: March 18, 2024, 23:27

• View Profile

Jdog #5 on: March 20, 2024, 04:01

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: March 20, 2024, 14:56

• View Profile
After this Madison Square Garden, U Arena or Stade d France right? Oyo eza kindoki

Mopao195 #7 on: March 20, 2024, 20:13

• MM
    • View Profile
 so yall dont believe wazekwa can sell out a 9K venue damn

SLK97 #8 on: March 20, 2024, 20:43

• View Profile
I don't think he has enough fans to even fill half the arena, let alone sell it out.

Mopao195 #9 on: March 21, 2024, 15:23

• MM
    • View Profile
he got 55K monthly listeners on spotify he should be able to get atleast a quarter of those people to come out and see him

Quadra Kora Man #10 on: March 21, 2024, 18:31

• View Profile
he got 55K monthly listeners on spotify he should be able to get atleast a quarter of those people to come out and see him

Thata crazy. He got more than Heritier, Fabregas or Jb Mpiana. I don’t trust his numbers. I never been to party, were i heard anybody playing wazekwa music. I enjoy some songs from him but i don’t know anybody who listen a lot to him. Let alone is Fan of Wazekwa.

Manzambi94 #11 on: March 22, 2024, 09:02

• View Profile

Thata crazy. He got more than Heritier, Fabregas or Jb Mpiana. I don’t trust his numbers. I never been to party, were i heard anybody playing wazekwa music. I enjoy some songs from him but i don’t know anybody who listen a lot to him. Let alone is Fan of Wazekwa.
People underestimate the impact that Fimbu has on Comgolese culture and on the world, the African Cup before this one I have heard on TV an Italian commentator, white Italian, saying "Ah the Congoleses might give some Fimbus to their opponents", you have pages like NWE, afroEuropean dancers, and simple common folks dancing Fimbus, with even Non Congolese people using Fimbu Memes wherever Congo wins, I think that alone is a viral moment whom Heritier still haven't had (and that's what Heritier needs to understand he did a terrible mistake by Kicking Japonais out cayse with Japonais the generique were going in the right direction) and that to some extent Fabro has with Mascara and Zigida but that he really failed to capitalize on with his stupid antics, being involved with that silly beef with Robinio and acting like a clown and Faux chanter wherever he went, despite Wazekwa having had that big mpiaka st the Stade the Martyr, Wazekwa never performed like this

People see, and peoole observe, if you act like this no matter how many Mascara, Zigida, or Lokolo song you have published, people will remember this and will simply stop following you on Spotify, Apple, Music , Instagram and all.
In fact I have asked my friends to go to two artists concert one Fabregas the other Ferre, with Fabregas my friends said "please, why would we waste money to watch that clown?" With Ferre instead they bwanted to go immediately,  unfortunately I won't be at Ferre's concert but if I could I would go immediately.

Quadra Kora Man #12 on: March 23, 2024, 12:19

• View Profile

People underestimate the impact that Fimbu has on Comgolese culture and on the world, the African Cup before this one I have heard on TV an Italian commentator, white Italian, saying "Ah the Congoleses might give some Fimbus to their opponents", you have pages like NWE, afroEuropean dancers, and simple common folks dancing Fimbus, with even Non Congolese people using Fimbu Memes wherever Congo wins, I think that alone is a viral moment whom Heritier still haven't had (and that's what Heritier needs to understand he did a terrible mistake by Kicking Japonais out cayse with Japonais the generique were going in the right direction) and that to some extent Fabro has with Mascara and Zigida but that he really failed to capitalize on with his stupid antics, being involved with that silly beef with Robinio and acting like a clown and Faux chanter wherever he went, despite Wazekwa having had that big mpiaka st the Stade the Martyr, Wazekwa never performed like this

People see, and peoole observe, if you act like this no matter how many Mascara, Zigida, or Lokolo song you have published, people will remember this and will simply stop following you on Spotify, Apple, Music , Instagram and all.
In fact I have asked my friends to go to two artists concert one Fabregas the other Ferre, with Fabregas my friends said "please, why would we waste money to watch that clown?" With Ferre instead they bwanted to go immediately,  unfortunately I won't be at Ferre's concert but if I could I would go immediately.

I understand your view and i see you are right. Thats something what Heritier really is missing a viral sebene hit song.

dany #13 on: March 23, 2024, 13:30

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Is it me or someone is deleting my messages?

You’re not alone bro. I think the forum has been hijacked by people who have a certain ideology or agenda, and if your views on certain topics don’t align with theirs then you’re secretly censored.

archos #14 on: March 23, 2024, 15:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
must be a technical issue,i have also noticed that
remember for example that some  big contributors have potentially not been able to connect again because of servers and so on if i remember well