Author Topic: Jpson Cardinal at a Fally concert  (Read 7523 times)

Jdog on: August 19, 2014, 22:45

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

chamhembe #1 on: August 20, 2014, 02:04

• View Profile
Is there any videos for this concert Jdog.I think a song together from these guys will be cool. By the way what is Jpson doing these days he seems a bit quiet

chamhembe #2 on: August 20, 2014, 02:04

• View Profile
Is there any videos for this concert Jdog.I think a song together from these guys will be cool. By the way what is Jpson doing these days he seems a bit quiet

SoukousFan #3 on: August 20, 2014, 05:05

• View Profile
I would often confuse these two when they were still starting out at QL, when Jpson was mainly referred as Jpson Butukondolo, I see now he mainly goes with Cardinal.

Jdog #4 on: August 20, 2014, 08:19

• View Profile
As far as I know there are no videos of this concert but just photos and here is the last song Jpson released
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #5 on: August 20, 2014, 08:21

• View Profile
I would often confuse these two when they were still starting out at QL, when Jpson was mainly referred as Jpson Butukondolo, I see now he mainly goes with Cardinal.
How did you get Jpson and Fally mixed up? They look, sing and dance nothing alike. And even in his QL days Jpson was referred to as Jpson Cardinal.

SoukousFan #6 on: August 20, 2014, 12:19

• View Profile
How did you get Jpson and Fally mixed up? They look, sing and dance nothing alike. And even in his QL days Jpson was referred to as Jpson Cardinal.

Lop back in the day when I was discovering Congolese music

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: August 20, 2014, 12:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He's not the only one, i too used to get confused when they first started, they looked alike,dressed the same and almost sounded the same, they were both girly so to say. Both like weird colours like pink etc for girls.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #8 on: August 20, 2014, 12:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
LOL  i also have a friend from benin who thought they were brothers,hen he watched sweet life clip he called me to ask where fally's brother has gone looooool

masatomo #9 on: August 20, 2014, 16:24

• View Profile
This make me think of Effrakata videos when they used to have the same haircut

Windeck123 #10 on: August 21, 2014, 06:13

• View Profile
Cool Fally looks happy and I remember during Effrakata there was another guy that had a similar look with Fally, similar built and style this must be him but they don't look alike anymore if this is the same guy. They didn't look girly ok DJ SLY and real men wear pink lol.