Author Topic: Werra Double CD generics - 50 animateurs  (Read 7084 times)

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe on: February 13, 2014, 10:42

• View Profile
Bill, Celeo, Brigade, Roi David, Kene kene......among others

Heaven & just what the industry needs

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: February 13, 2014, 12:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He keeps testing and recruiting but we don't see them
Here are some that would have made sense but he keeps that Lobeso with his kimongo animation which makes Maison Mere's sebene's sound like Swede Swede's
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: February 13, 2014, 16:09

• View Profile
He keeps testing and recruiting but we don't see them
Here are some that would have made sense but he keeps that Lobeso with his kimongo animation which makes Maison Mere's sebene's sound like Swede Swede's

Sly up to this point Lobeso has never done a animation in kimongo that has been released and what's wrong with him animating in his tribal language? Bill does it with Tshiluba.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: February 13, 2014, 16:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yanki explained that they have hundreds of musicians knocking the door everyday and they cant refuse them if they are talented( but i think it ends up wasting many guys' career as they never break through and even worse instead of trusting them werra allows other guys to be tested and promotes them faster and also they never benefit the financial advantages first team musicians get)
and why werra can't  clearly say bill instead of "petit na biso oyo boyebi", it will cost him nothing to say bill's name properly....

« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 16:36 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: February 13, 2014, 16:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly up to this point Lobeso has never done a animation in kimongo that has been released and what's wrong with him animating in his tribal language? Bill does it with Tshiluba.
There is nothing wrong with animating in kimongo apart from the fact that the Mongos replace solo guitar with synthé in modern day music, in the traditional way they use something like the harmonica and it is quite evident that the animation in kimongo slows down the sebene we've all come to value and call ndombolo or ngwasuma.  If you listen to Bill, he goes with the flow of the music and his animation goes well without slowing down the music or stopping the solo guitar which is essential in sebene, that is the difference my friend.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #5 on: February 13, 2014, 16:38

• View Profile
Werra needs no more musicians his team is already set maybe keep like 4 or 5 reserve singers 2 drummers and like 3 guitarist  and like 4 female dancers and like one reserve mbonda player.....why does he always want to recruit for like are you really going give them time at the concerts and in the album?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #6 on: February 13, 2014, 16:40

• View Profile
There is nothing wrong with animating in kimongo apart from the fact that the Mongos replace solo guitar with synthé in modern day music, in the traditional way they use something like the harmonica and it is quite evident that the animation in kimongo slows down the sebene we've all come to value and call ndombolo or ngwasuma.  If you listen to Bill, he goes with the flow of the music and his animation goes well without slowing down the music or stopping the solo guitar which is essential in sebene, that is the difference my friend.

What's wrong with using a piano in a sebene your group Bcbg does it all the time...and I'm with you I'm not a fan of tribal generiques like Boguy's.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: February 13, 2014, 23:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile

What's wrong with using a piano in a sebene your group Bcbg does it all the time...and I'm with you I'm not a fan of tribal generiques like Boguy's.
You're asking the same question I have answered. It does not matter if BCBG uses the synthesizer in place of the solo guitar and I have made it clear that I don't like that too  for instance on the album Soyons Serieux I skip all the generiques because I can't hear any solo guitar. Tell you what, if I want to hear music by the Mongo people, I would rather listen to it in its original form and when I want proper ngwasuma or ndombolo, I prefer it to be pure.
LE BIG BOSS

Franco Pepe Kalle #8 on: February 13, 2014, 23:26

• View Profile
Man it is interesting that sometimes Werrason tries to be international but he cannot speak much or if an English. In this video even he tries to be international with his words.