Author Topic: EXTRACT FIRST SOLO SONG OF EX BCBG SINGER JUDOL  (Read 3802 times)

archos on: June 18, 2021, 09:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: June 18, 2021, 16:49

• View Profile

There are some parts where he sounds like Anti-Terro's JB and some others where he sounds like himself good quality clip let's hope he can be successful like Nono Fudji

archos #2 on: June 20, 2021, 11:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

SYMPLICITY #3 on: June 20, 2021, 17:08

• View Profile

There are some parts where he sounds like Anti-Terro's JB and some others where he sounds like himself good quality clip let's hope he can be successful like Nono Fudji

How is Nono Fudji successful or the meaning of the word changed?

SYMPLICITY #4 on: June 20, 2021, 17:24

• View Profile

the full song

Did not expect such a melodious voice from a big man like him!!!! Sounds eerily like J.B Mpiana. I had never been keen on him. Which BCBG albums and songs does he have vocals in @archos.  The song gave me grace a toi germain vibes.........Overall this is one automatic entry into my rotational playlist. This is my exact type of rhumba. After Shadie from Blaise & Kristy, this has been a nice past week for me rhumba-wise.

Matebu #5 on: June 20, 2021, 17:58

• View Profile
Ah, JB’s stunt double. Another talent that would’ve rotted if he stayed in BCBG

This is a really nice song. To me a mixture of JB and Defao’s style

archos #6 on: June 20, 2021, 18:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 bro symplicity He had participated on the still unreleased balle de match,leading and co leading a song plus vocals but of course it got removed with him starting solo career a second time
before that he had lost due to heritier and flamme kapaya supporting capuccino lbg the battle to take  the jdt spot,then started singing higher and won a primus beer competition which gave him 55k dollars to start solo career
then like he explained recently as he was already around bcbg for a while jb told him he should join the group as a stepping stone to bounce back after failing his first try,conned by somebody who should have done production and distribution of his first album

SYMPLICITY #7 on: June 20, 2021, 19:31

• View Profile
bro symplicity He had participated on the still unreleased balle de match,leading and co leading a song plus vocals but of course it got removed with him starting solo career a second time
before that he had lost due to heritier and flamme kapaya supporting capuccino lbg the battle to take  the jdt spot,then started singing higher and won a primus beer competition which gave him 55k dollars to start solo career
then like he explained recently as he was already around bcbg for a while jb told him he should join the group as a stepping stone to bounce back after failing his first try,conned by somebody who should have done production and distribution of his first album

Thanks Maitre @archos. He stayed that long without a vocal in an album? SMH. He should not worry though, he is in good company just like those unlucky dudes in QL marking time while Cindy bores us to death....

archos #8 on: June 20, 2021, 20:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he stayed in total 4 years,the time before he was having playbacks with jb songs in DRC brazza angola and making money from it and coming to bcbgconcerts
he had an interesting comment on the ex bcbg musicians difficulties though,hopefully for him it works out
took a whole year and half like fudji to prepare things before leaving unlike all others
lol the cindy thing is about to get bigger actually,koffi says that he still has not even used half of cindy's potential
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 21:03 by archos »

SYMPLICITY #9 on: June 21, 2021, 09:56

• View Profile
he stayed in total 4 years,the time before he was having playbacks with jb songs in DRC brazza angola and making money from it and coming to bcbgconcerts
he had an interesting comment on the ex bcbg musicians difficulties though,hopefully for him it works out
took a whole year and half like fudji to prepare things before leaving unlike all others
lol the cindy thing is about to get bigger actually,koffi says that he still has not even used half of cindy's potential

If that happens in Legende, then am officially out.

dany #10 on: June 22, 2021, 15:17

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Another Luba thinking being light skin is enough to be a star. The way bcbg is managed is a true reflection on the leader. I actually think Mr Bedel is a very self centred prick who doesn’t want anyone to flourish in his band and when he’s questioned about it he starts yelling like a mad man.

shamala #11 on: June 22, 2021, 15:40

• View Profile
Another Luba thinking being light skin is enough to be a star. The way bcbg is managed is a true reflection on the leader. I actually think Mr Bedel is a very self-centred prick who doesn’t want anyone to flourish in his band and when he’s questioned about it he starts yelling like a mad man.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Any comment on  Judols song?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 15:42 by shamala »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #12 on: June 22, 2021, 18:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Another Luba thinking being light skin is enough to be a star. The way bcbg is managed is a true reflection on the leader. I actually think Mr Bedel is a very self centred prick who doesn’t want anyone to flourish in his band and when he’s questioned about it he starts yelling like a mad man.

judol is from the neighbouring villages of the one of werrason
as for the rest,the state of bcbg  which is not like we could expect it is a common responsability of jb himself and some of his chiefs who have centered bcbg on him thinking that anyways they have benefitted already from the light of being around jb
so they can content themselves with being around,securing their bond with him via the "loyalty" factor
otherwise,jb does try to promote until it reaches a level where those guys step in to "limit "the shine the guys are gettin which ends up in them leaving prematurely to the releases which would promote them further which the same guys block indirectly
not  to bring a childish comparison,but you'll notice the same system is in maison mere inthe last years with releases not being as frequent as it once was,any group which had or has star is becoming more and more leader centered with a little bunch of privileged guys who shine more through their lifestyle and who do  their best to prevent a too big bond between the leaders and the not privileged

Jdog #13 on: June 22, 2021, 21:12

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #14 on: July 19, 2021, 20:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This song  has grown on me these days,very  nice lyrics by blana mosaka,if it was in states,blana,his dad and his uncle who gives animation every year could make proper money