Author Topic: PATOU SOLO'S OFFICIAL TEMPORARY REPLACEMENT IN BCBG  (Read 66747 times)

archos on: October 06, 2014, 10:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

like i said before,despite having two experienced soloists in ficarre and saint paolo jb wanted a young soloist to fill patou's role
and the guy picked after tests is no other than tolbert solo,the younger brother of leny bidens, son of sec bidens and nephew of theo

« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 12:46 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: October 06, 2014, 12:06

• View Profile
Congratulations jb mpiana salvatora de la patria mukulu waba nkuru. Just that it has taken patous departure for your head to be cracked open to allow in, common sense. This is good except the new soloist needed someone also new on drums. It will not make sense to have an energetic soloist being supported by a lazy drums man, no way. Jb, re-think and dispose off, segiun. Archos, please tell jb in lingala, what I am saying.

shamala #2 on: October 06, 2014, 14:37

• View Profile
Archos you mean he was with Kabose? waiting to hear his licks!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: October 06, 2014, 14:55

• View Profile

even on election, he was good.

shamala #4 on: October 06, 2014, 15:03

• View Profile

For the first time JB "steals". ...am going to listen to Kabose songs now to gauge him again

archos #5 on: October 06, 2014, 15:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 He was not anymore with kabosé, actually wanted to join bcbg earlier in march but was refused  because of being with kabosé but then then he decided to leave and be tested in bcbg months later

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: October 06, 2014, 15:16

• View Profile

Even at 62, Nyoka Longo knows the combination of a serious drums man and a good soloist. Listen to this. So archos, jb needs now a good drums man.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 15:20 by EMOBCBG »

shamala #7 on: October 06, 2014, 15:39

• View Profile
am going to listen to Kabose songs now to gauge him again

listened to Kinshasa by Kabose...Tolbert Solo fingers are quick...my opinion
Awaiting Sly comments..he knows guitarist skill better than me.

By the wasn't the soloist Tolbert replaced while at Kabose taken by Werra?

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: October 06, 2014, 15:52

• View Profile
am going to listen to Kabose songs now to gauge him again

listened to Kinshasa by Kabose...Tolbert Solo fingers are quick...my opinion
Awaiting Sly comments..he knows guitarist skill better than me.

By the wasn't the soloist Tolbert replaced while at Kabose taken by Werra?

Sly understands soloists, but not drums men....

KAISARI #9 on: October 06, 2014, 16:06

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

For the first time JB "steals". ...am going to listen to Kabose songs now to gauge him again
...Will JB avail the test video so we can gauge exactly why he stole him...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Mukulu #10 on: October 06, 2014, 16:34

• View Profile
Tolbert Solo will play guitar Primus's generique
The generic will release very very soon

shamala #11 on: October 06, 2014, 17:20

• View Profile
Tolbert Solo will play guitar Primus's generique
The generic will release very very soon

you guys are killing me....wow..he is on the fast train.

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: October 06, 2014, 19:15

• View Profile
Mukulu, can you give me more hope. Not that he is full time in bcbg?....and when is this primus generic going to be released?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: October 06, 2014, 19:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The boy sounds good, based on this song alone I can tell that he plays the style I especially like, those sharp solos so good replacement for Patou, I hope he keeps close to St Paolo,Padaché and Frenchie so that they polish up his skills as I have no confidence in Ficarre on modern soloing so he can't teach him much!!! ;D ;D ;D

I have seen that EMO mentioned that this is the same boy on the album 'Election' I don't think so, on Election the soloist mentioned is Mboka Mboka so unless that is this boy's nickname then so far this was his first significant work so we need to listen to him now that he's hard his break in a leading band like BCBG but am certain that he's got what it takes because JB Mpiana usually recruits excellent instrumentalists although he stops them from being wild, he likes them to play according to the way they recorded in studio and that's one thing I hate about JB,he doesn't let his musicians show their individual skills.

If I remember well, I heard that JB Mpiana has previously assisted Kabosé and Jitrois with finance for their studio recording so maybe Kabosé wouldn't be so angry since he's always got on well with JB outside music and especially if the boy left his band a long time ago,maybe the boy could have just assisted Kabosé to record in studio like his brother Leny Bidens and their father Sec Bidens has done for many artists and even on Maison Mere songs. It could be that Kabosé recorded the generique in the new studio that Sec Bidens is running in Kinshasa now that he's back in Kin after relocating from Europe leaving his older son Leny running the Europe studio.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 19:30 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #14 on: October 06, 2014, 19:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he is full time in bcbg and was already on the boat concert and at fikin and indeed played primus generique, the release date is hard to know 100 per cent  it can pop out of nowhere tomorrow or another day depending of what primus decides,its all ready and clip done, abraham even posted some pics of the clip on social networks then removed(certainly told to do it)

indeed sly mboka mboka played election then tolbert bidens played biloko ya boma and this generique i posted then left kabose and participated to olivier tshimanga's project of 60 guitarists then later applied for a test in bcbg