Author Topic: Heritier Wata's new Album Mi-Ange (Tout simplement moi)  (Read 8780 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #15 on: December 18, 2020, 22:21

• View Profile
good luck to heritier to sing roi manitou live in a day of normal or below par form lol man really pushed himself to extreme of his capacity there
We both know he will never sing this song on these notes live lol

Seben_Maniac #16 on: December 18, 2020, 23:26

• View Profile
Ahhh so no joy for us generique / seben lovers, too bad

You already know lol its a struggle for us

archos #17 on: December 18, 2020, 23:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i am pretty sure he will try at least once,to test himself,he is very confident of his ability to do well on high notes regardless of form
hopefully he does not transform it like 13 ans which has almost never been sung the way it is in studio
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 23:34 by archos »

archos #18 on: December 19, 2020, 16:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
did you guys manage to find on which song it was titina,on which champion,on which seguin ,on which djudjuchet,o which caen madoka,on which beniko...

Congolitude #19 on: December 19, 2020, 21:43

• View Profile
did you guys manage to find on which song it was titina,on which champion,on which seguin ,on which djudjuchet,o which caen madoka,on which beniko...
Caen Madoka on Ivre d'amour, Beniko on Racoeur but not sure

Congolitude #20 on: December 19, 2020, 22:51

• View Profile
Track 11 - Ivre d'amour top 1 of the album, 20/10

archos #21 on: December 20, 2020, 00:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
japonais on racoeur,beniko on la kayotte listen to la kayotte when you'llnotice that trademark sound of beniko on rumbas which he plays (niokalesse,ezalazala in academia...),champion vualu on ma seule raison,longue vie akim solo,
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 00:19 by archos »

Congolitude #22 on: December 20, 2020, 15:11

• View Profile
japonais on racoeur,beniko on la kayotte listen to la kayotte when you'llnotice that trademark sound of beniko on rumbas which he plays (niokalesse,ezalazala in academia...),champion vualu on ma seule raison,longue vie akim solo,
Yes I will give another listening to this album

Paysan Congolais #23 on: December 21, 2020, 09:53

• View Profile
Track 11 - Ivre d'amour top 1 of the album, 20/10

La Kayotte 22/10  ;D ;D

Both are wonderful songs.

When it comes to pure rumbas, Heritier is doing the job.

archos #24 on: December 22, 2020, 00:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
1 minute of appreciation for michka ngandu who completely channelled his inner blaise bula on sidboy,very good display from him its like he has kept an edge over olivier in the department and has shown here that he could even go deeper than olivier in the same chorus on some chorus,which was unthinkable that it could exist for some maison mere fans when he was there

mokosarkani #25 on: December 22, 2020, 00:21

• View Profile
3 in total,1 in mi ange  2 in mi demon which will be released in coming days
He needs to have more Sebene

i second this hee comment

SYMPLICITY #26 on: December 22, 2020, 00:24

• View Profile
My top songs in order of sweetness. I love rhumba so that explains my list
1. La Kayotte
2. Racoeur
3. Ma Seule Raison
4. Ivre d’-Amour

The four are on a playlist been playing non-stop for two days and till Christmas then I’ll think of something else to listen to. All the other songs apart from the generique are not to my taste but am sure they got fans with different musical preferences in their millions .

Jdog #27 on: December 23, 2020, 19:15

• View Profile
Heritier Wata's second album  Mi-Ange (Tout Simplement moi) My Angel (Just Simply Me) is out now.
https://heritierwata.lnk.to/miange
After listening to this album for a week, I can say that Heritier and his entire team did a really job. This is a good sophomore album, Heritier really showed why he is called monsieur le chanteur (Mr. The Singer). Michka is Blaise Bula's vocal twin. I just wish they there would have been another generique and a sebene song.

My favorites are Mi ange mi demon, La Kayotte (my favorite) Gombe na Gome, Ivre d' amour.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SYMPLICITY #28 on: December 23, 2020, 21:20

• View Profile
Heritier Wata's second album  Mi-Ange (Tout Simplement moi) My Angel (Just Simply Me) is out now.
https://heritierwata.lnk.to/miange
After listening to this album for a week, I can say that Heritier and his entire team did a really job. This is a good sophomore album, Heritier really showed why he is called monsieur le chanteur (Mr. The Singer). Michka is Blaise Bula's vocal twin. I just wish they there would have been another generique and a sebene song.

My favorites are Mi ange mi demon, La Kayotte (my favorite) Gombe na Gome, Ivre d' amour.

You don't fancy Racouer and Ma Seule Raison? I assume anyone with the taste and preference to enjoy La Kayotte and Ivre d'amour would enjoy both as well.

Congolitude #29 on: December 23, 2020, 22:40

• View Profile
Honestly Heritier did a good job to make a song combining OK Jazz odemba (Saxo, trompet...), Tcha Tcho (with Caen Madoka at the guitar section) and modernity. Heritier even said that he called the brass section of the Orchestre Philarmonique de Paris to do the Odemba part on Ivre d'amour.