Author Topic: FORMER FALLY SINGER COUSTEAU MOPIWI PROUDLY SHOWING HIS POST MUSIC LIFE  (Read 468 times)

archos on: February 28, 2024, 09:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://www.tiktok.com/@cousteau4

A lot of musicians are ashamed to show their  work outside part time music in europe but he chose to proudly show it
does not surprise me from him,since back when he was with cnn then with jf ifonge then with fally aswell,he was already doing some work on the side for extra money,he brought that mentality there

Jdog #1 on: February 29, 2024, 08:15

• View Profile
Lol good for him cause music wasn’t it. He was just a good dancer faux chanteur moko boye.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #2 on: February 29, 2024, 09:01

• View Profile
Lol good for him cause music wasn’t it. He was just a good dancer faux chanteur moko boye.
Nah I disagree, he might not be a great singer but he had a great voice he just couldn't use it well

archos #3 on: February 29, 2024, 09:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i agree cousteau was misused,he could not use his real voice with the group,they made him trying to sing like modogo which is not his range
i noticed unless i am mistaken that he did not allow comments,certainly he refused soooo much stick that he just removed comments since for a lot of congolese you are a not a real human anymore if you leave music for a normal job

CM PRINCE #4 on: February 29, 2024, 10:27

• View Profile
Cousteau reminds me of Depitcho especially in QL Depitcho’s voice was misused but when he went solo he started using his voice better hence why I always said Depitcho wasn’t a bad singer. Cousteau isn’t that bad a singer either.

archos #5 on: February 29, 2024, 11:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yep i have known him when he was with jf's chef d'orchestre along wih arc en ciel and co he was singing way better than he ever did in fvicteam,those "handsome" singers are often forced by leaders or the artistic directors to sing a certain way to "seduce" better instead of what they naturally can do
haha their group with billy,kabuya,boussole is probably the quickest to disband ever,a tiny little pressure from fally fans and they got scared

Manzambi94 #6 on: February 29, 2024, 13:45

• View Profile
Cousteau reminds me of Depitcho especially in QL Depitcho’s voice was misused but when he went solo he started using his voice better hence why I always said Depitcho wasn’t a bad singer. Cousteau isn’t that bad a singer either.
Not at all especially if you compare with the first Junior the one of Libre Parcours but tbh having been on the Fally's concert Junior improved so much at singing I don't know what he have done but tbh I was surprised I was expecting him to sound terrible but he was good with Costeau Mopiwu I think the best way in which he used his song was in Libre Parcour especially the Papy Kalombo song Formol

Here you can see that he tried to start like Modogo but then went and tried with his natural voice and it worked at 5:09

Manzambi94 #7 on: February 29, 2024, 13:50

• View Profile
i agree cousteau was misused,he could not use his real voice with the group,they made him trying to sing like modogo which is not his range
i noticed unless i am mistaken that he did not allow comments,certainly he refused soooo much stick that he just removed comments since for a lot of congolese you are a not a real human anymore if you leave music for a normal job
About the job the problem with Congolese people is that they have classes in mind a lot like castes in India and if they see you being on the top groups of Congo you should at least be like Blaise Bula and be working in some high paying job that gives you an high salary instead of working your wage honestly by doing a low paying and "humble" in their opinion job.
The problem is that if you are a musician in Congo unless you are a leader you will be forced to do Mabanga for life and songs once in a while to survive but after all those years you don't really have a skill to present to the job market so you just ends up with physical labor which is respectable but not much to "Congolese" music fan standards. In fat even tho I am pretty close to making it with my music I also have a skill to rely back on, cause God Forbid I do an hybrid song like Djadju did and once I finish music they roast me cause I don't have a well enough paid and respectable job . Congolese fans are some of the most toxic fans in the world along with NBA Fans, Swifties and K Pop stans