Author Topic: ARCHIVE FIRST VERSION OF VIEUX JALOUX OF FERRE IN 2007  (Read 384 times)

archos on: December 03, 2023, 10:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

The original version which he was already singing since maison mere
ferre really made a mistake in postponing or rejecting the project of some of us around them of doing a group album in between his ones,some faces in that group could have been what ibrator beckham and but na filet are now(funnily enough but na filet and beckham both were once part of ferre's group)

Quadra Kora Man #1 on: December 03, 2023, 12:34

• View Profile
Wow, so there was a group album planned after Ferre first Album?
Who was else in the band? When did Nicodem and Arnake join Ferre?

Btw. Was Libre Parcours from Fally a big Flop?

archos #2 on: December 03, 2023, 13:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah there was an idea that between his album since was going for a 4 5 year gap logic he does a group album,some even had song customers already but the project got abandoned then remodelled later into some musicians getting songs in his albums
nico joined pretty much at the start and arnake come 2 years after when he graduated from music school
the album itself yes but the generiques especially the  number 2 was a big hit

Quadra Kora Man #3 on: December 03, 2023, 14:02

• View Profile
Thanks for the reply. Its puty that we dont get group albums anymore.
Ahh Libre parcours generique were really good. I think it was the last real true generique, which was a big success. Or came afterwards another big generique?

To get back to Ferre. He always had better singers than Fally

Wenge1995 #4 on: December 03, 2023, 15:20

• View Profile
yeah there was an idea that between his album since was going for a 4 5 year gap logic he does a group album,some even had song customers already but the project got abandoned then remodelled later into some musicians getting songs in his albums
nico joined pretty much at the start and arnake come 2 years after when he graduated from music school
the album itself yes but the generiques especially the  number 2 was a big hit

But it wasn't Fally's fault, he paid for studio time and clips for the most important songs. He even bought airtime for his group to promote themselves and their songs, but they weren't taking advantage of the opportunities.

There's at least six songs from F'Victeam album that should have been dominated, but his artist are like BCBG. They're living off the name of their leader. I was never a fan of Fally recruiting his old friends in the group, he should of went for younger people who were hungry and really wanted to prove themselves

Quadra Kora Man #5 on: December 03, 2023, 15:28

• View Profile
I found the album good but i see the problem with not promoting your self.
Since we are talking about promoting and you are talking about BCBG. How did Balle de Match perform in Congo? Since only got 2-3 Videos of a Album with 40 songs.

PCGY KASTELLO #6 on: December 03, 2023, 20:31

• View Profile
What a batch of raw talent. Who is the young man who sings after Ferre and the guy after Nicodem?
Where are they now?

archos #7 on: December 03, 2023, 22:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
after nicodem i believe its a guy called koffi koffida who has disappeared after this early group time and after ferre at the start you mean young chikito right? or another part?