Author Topic: Jb Mpiana CLIP Générique ECHAUFFEMENT  (Read 16387 times)

shamala #15 on: March 07, 2016, 13:06

• View Profile
Oyo akei, akei; oyo atikeli avandi! Is Cellulaire being mocked here?  ;D ;D

Anyway, nice generique. 10/10.

NYUMU....Hehehe...
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #16 on: March 07, 2016, 17:43

• View Profile
Really nice video, I like how JB dressed. How many times are they going to change the name of this song.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SYMPLICITY #17 on: March 07, 2016, 18:18

• View Profile
I think i need to have my head checked. I think this is another average offering and is baffled by all this praise. Not bad at all but also nothing exceptional. 5/10 is my two cents worth!!

archos #18 on: March 07, 2016, 18:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
kiekiekie bro you seem to expect kibuisa's and loi's again these days :D :D :D very high standard

Longbluesquid #19 on: March 07, 2016, 20:16

• View Profile
Ofcourse always excellent from the BCBG camp :P

SYMPLICITY #20 on: March 08, 2016, 05:05

• View Profile
kiekiekie bro you seem to expect kibuisa's and loi's again these days :D :D :D very high standard

archos, I like hard hitting sebene/generique, the way it is played by that other team many like to hate  :D :D

EMOVICTEAM #21 on: March 08, 2016, 08:16

• View Profile

archos, I like hard hitting sebene/generique, the way it is played by that other team many like to hate  :D :D
......i hear you. The only hard hitting sebene he did was TH generic and Y a pas Match....all goes to show the weakness of segiun....

SYMPLICITY #22 on: March 08, 2016, 08:28

• View Profile

......i hear you. The only hard hitting sebene he did was TH generic and Y a pas Match....all goes to show the weakness of segiun....

Such a pity Emo that he keeps on churning these lethargic sebenes/generiques when we know the heights he can reach......and add Excess d'Amour to your list of JB's hot chunes. It was also killer. Give me a song like Fany and I wont stop dancing. For songs like this one I will want to dance to some parts that have energy and wanna fall a sleep in some parts(most parts).

EMOVICTEAM #23 on: March 09, 2016, 04:49

• View Profile

Such a pity Emo that he keeps on churning these lethargic sebenes/generiques when we know the heights he can reach......and add Excess d'Amour to your list of JB's hot chunes. It was also killer. Give me a song like Fany and I wont stop dancing. For songs like this one I will want to dance to some parts that have energy and wanna fall a sleep in some parts(most parts).
If only he retires Genta and Segiun i am of the view that things can change. Fusee and pajo boys are more energetic.....segiun mignon is too soft on drums.

mampenza #24 on: March 09, 2016, 19:40

• View Profile

If only he retires Genta and Segiun i am of the view that things can change. Fusee and pajo boys are more energetic.....segiun mignon is too soft on drums.
Ooooh stop this why so much hate for Genta, do you think that without him in this days Wenge sebene section would be at this level? Pajo is more energetic but he always have one, two crie per album about Fusèe yes is true, but before of him nothing woould be this big without genta

charismatique #25 on: March 15, 2016, 10:45

• View Profile
Kindoki nabo Nzambe! kati na Nkolo... JB is JB and will always be JB!! He can stay quiet without an album for sometime but when he releases everyone will know he is JB! He is a natural talent...no artist is perfect, i mean he has his own imperfections but he is JB and will always be JB!

shamala #26 on: March 15, 2016, 16:45

• View Profile
Kindoki nabo Nzambe! kati na Nkolo... JB is JB and will always be JB!! He can stay quiet without an album for sometime but when he releases everyone will know he is JB! He is a natural talent...no artist is perfect, i mean he has his own imperfections but he is JB and will always be JB!

Welcome back brother....

BG-ground #27 on: March 15, 2016, 19:40

• View Profile
If only he could have remixed before making the video...meaning taking at least 70% of Mabangas out!! Sooo annoying!

Didn't see Muana Suka in thr video
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 19:43 by BG-ground »

Jdog #28 on: March 15, 2016, 23:01

• View Profile
I want to add that the dancers in the video are cute (except  Polystar sister)
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #29 on: March 16, 2016, 03:49

• View Profile
I want to add that the dancers in the video are cute (except  Polystar sister)

La première équipe de danseurs ... However recruited did a good job.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 03:52 by shamala »