Author Topic: MANDA CHANTE : SOCRATE!!!! KITOKO  (Read 4410 times)

johnbas on: October 12, 2016, 11:29

• View Profile
Guys, this is good Music, why do we underate musicians who do good music for us like this..
I havent such simple yet beautiful melody like this in a long time..Chorus on point, Puggey Tabu with his OLDISH ANTIQUE Voice..This Track far great than most famous Musicians who doesnt release quality but shit, only hidding their creative drought with their names..Koffi et Fally to be specific

Mwana Nsalu #1 on: November 15, 2016, 14:05

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
I heard this for the first time last night. It IS interesting that some ppl say they miss a certain sound from congolese music but totally ignore when songs like these are released. This one is great

Mwana Nsalu #2 on: November 16, 2016, 17:00

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
Listened to the whole album last night (i work nights and my job involves driving. i tend to play music while i'm driving)
this album is very very good. i hope it doesnt go unnoticed

johnbas #3 on: November 16, 2016, 21:35

• View Profile
It's a Gem Mwana Nsalu. We are running chasing big names yet theyou have became lazy and lost the Rhumba melody we grew up listening...Fame has gotten their best of talent, then we get blessed with music like this, that's when you know that all hope is not lost, Manda Chante deserves our applause and jealous down the album is good. Deplik has also done it for me..The boy has finally made it happen...

shamala #4 on: November 18, 2016, 19:11

• View Profile
this album is very very good. i hope it doesnt go unnoticed

I concur I heard it on Deezer
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Matebu #5 on: November 20, 2016, 22:17

• View Profile
It's hard for me to genuinely like most of the rhumba from the younger artists when Manda has reminded us what proper, original rhumba is. I've listened to the album countless times already 

Interesting side note: Youssou Ndour provided some funding and some songs were mixed in Youssou's studio in Dakar, which is one of the best in Africa. He's likes Manda's work, and he's a fan of Congolese music.