Author Topic: ARCHIVE FULL CONCERT OF JB MPIANA AT DOCK EIFFEL IN 2006  (Read 10666 times)

archos on: October 13, 2016, 09:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

easily in the top 3 of seguin's performances ever, the whole group seemed fired up for that "rare "occasion at that time

Ken Bilele #1 on: October 13, 2016, 10:13

• View Profile

Ken Bilele #2 on: October 13, 2016, 10:18

• View Profile
archos I asked you sometime back where Djoka went to. He's not been active recently.

archos #3 on: October 13, 2016, 10:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
djoka is working with heritier now as he falled out with jb

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: October 13, 2016, 10:40

• View Profile
djoka is working with heritier now as he falled out with jb
He must have been tired with kibense and co who pull jb down.

archos #5 on: October 13, 2016, 11:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
nothing to do with that it was some personal problems and also one issue with sponsorship
strangely enough a lot of people including people next to jb say he is tired of that bunch but he does not know how to get rid of them

shamala #6 on: October 13, 2016, 14:35

• View Profile
The first JB dvd that I bought.... Reason why?  See for yourself below.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

masantula #7 on: October 13, 2016, 17:39

• View Profile
What is wrong with Seguin now days? i didn't know he can play better. By the way who was on Solo guitar please
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

CM PRINCE #8 on: October 13, 2016, 17:46

• View Profile
nothing to do with that it was some personal problems and also one issue with sponsorship
strangely enough a lot of people including people next to jb say he is tired of that bunch but he does not know how to get rid of them
so aimelia lias was right when he said that in an interview last year?

archos #9 on: October 13, 2016, 18:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i guess so,not that he despise them but he'd not mind if they let abraham and fudji be the new main men and return to songwriters and pire petits roles only  but there are too much things between them for him to dump them like that

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: October 13, 2016, 19:25

• View Profile
The first JB dvd that I bought.... Reason why?  See for yourself below.

Seguin was only better when titina was around as he knew he had to prove. Today he is complacent. Secondly, i dont like his style of drumming. It sounds ridiculous. Bebeto is by far the better one.

CM PRINCE #11 on: October 13, 2016, 19:25

• View Profile
wasn't there too much things between him and werra or him and makaba bula aimelia mpela and callugi but he didn't waste time dumping them? come on jb

CM PRINCE #12 on: October 13, 2016, 19:27

• View Profile
seguin did play well here what the hell happened

archos #13 on: October 13, 2016, 19:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ahah yeah really well,like emo said,in those years he had to prove himself,now even jb prefers to wait for him to be out of hospital than let other drummers play je ne te calcule pas and co so he has zero competition which would push him to always give his best and lets be honest at the top of his game the guy knows his stuff seriously,titina trained him well
i will try to get that "maison mere like" generique played by blaise,for me it has to be the generique 1

mvulusi96 #14 on: October 13, 2016, 20:09

ahah yeah really well,like emo said,in those years he had to prove himself,now even jb prefers to wait for him to be out of hospital than let other drummers play je ne te calcule pas and co so he has zero competition which would push him to always give his best and lets be honest at the top of his game the guy knows his stuff seriously,titina trained him well
i will try to get that "maison mere like" generique played by blaise,for me it has to be the generique 1

Seguin was at the top of the game when Champion joined, he even played better than him. Maybe because Champion had difficulty to adapt Titina's style of 2001, which extraterrestrial. I wonder how Maison Mere's style would be if Titina joined them and trained Kakol like Seguin... Quartier Latin really reduced Titina's power on the drums.