Author Topic: ARCHIVE FULL CONCERT OF JB MPIANA AT DOCK EIFFEL IN 2006  (Read 10667 times)

mvulusi96 #15 on: October 13, 2016, 20:11

easily in the top 3 of seguin's performances ever, the whole group seemed fired up for that "rare "occasion at that time

haha JB  0:19 min

archos #16 on: October 13, 2016, 20:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol he could not resist to kadi show's lopele :D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 20:18 by archos »

mvulusi96 #17 on: October 13, 2016, 22:25

ahah yeah really well,like emo said,in those years he had to prove himself,now even jb prefers to wait for him to be out of hospital than let other drummers play je ne te calcule pas and co so he has zero competition which would push him to always give his best and lets be honest at the top of his game the guy knows his stuff seriously,titina trained him well
i will try to get that "maison mere like" generique played by blaise,for me it has to be the generique 1

Seguin was at the top of the game when Champion joined, he even played better than him. Maybe because Champion had difficulty to adapt Titina's style of 2001, which extraterrestrial. I wonder how Maison Mere's style would be if Titina joined them and trained Kakol like Seguin... Quartier Latin really reduced Titina's power on the drums.

Why did Wengé 4x4 need Seguin as Titina's reserve player?

shamala #18 on: October 14, 2016, 03:46

• View Profile
i will try to get that "maison mere like" generique played by blaise,for me it has to be the generique 1

Waiting with baited breath.... Please
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #19 on: October 14, 2016, 08:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Why did Wengé 4x4 need Seguin as Titina's reserve player?
[/quote]

titina himself requested a reserve drummer and also as the group was growing they needed reserve like japonais,ferre,seguin,zamuangana(when they arrived)

mrvibes #20 on: October 14, 2016, 14:13

• View Profile
never liked seguin drumming style ... its way far from titina 's ( the real wenge=ndombolo style). seguin drumming reminds me of kimbanguist orchestra style  and always gets on my f...ing nerves.

EMOVICTEAM #21 on: October 14, 2016, 17:52

• View Profile
Seguin is useless....i hate his style. Champion, titina, Kakol, cambodge, are better....

EMOVICTEAM #22 on: October 15, 2016, 07:55

• View Profile
never liked seguin drumming style ... its way far from titina 's ( the real wenge=ndombolo style). seguin drumming reminds me of kimbanguist orchestra style  and always gets on my f...ing nerves.
When he got sick, I wished him recovery but never to return. But ALAS