Author Topic: ONE FUNNY PERSONAL ANECDOTE ABOUT WENGE MUSICA  (Read 9240 times)

archos on: November 29, 2014, 23:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
today i was talking with some friends and cousins(male and female) about our lives like 20 30 years ago,and i was reminded of one of the first concerts of wenge in mid 1980's,and jb mpiana was then boyfriend of one of my cousins and lacked nice new clothes for that concert
so that day he spent all day looking to borrow clothes from people he knew and the concert started without him,then when he came to our house all male clothes had been washed so were wet,so he borrowed one shirt from her and wore it reverse so that people do not figure out its for girls :D :D :D :D :D
also that day was the first time adolphe  was allowed to take microphone in a wenge concert(he just danced before) and its jb who introduced him to crowd saying " now our petit(whereas adolphe is one year older)adolphe will sing,please dont boo him show him support,in the future he will become a key member'
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 13:11 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: November 30, 2014, 13:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kiekiekiekiekie ,JB will kill you when he hears this!! ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #2 on: December 01, 2014, 09:25

• View Profile
today i was talking with some friends and cousins(male and female) about our lives like 20 30 years ago,and i was reminded of one of the first concerts of wenge in mid 1980's,and jb mpiana was then boyfriend of one of my cousins and lacked nice new clothes for that concert
so that day he spent all day looking to borrow clothes from people he knew and the concert started without him,then when he came to our house all male clothes had been washed so were wet,so he borrowed one shirt from her and wore it reverse so that people do not figure out its for girls :D :D :D :D :D
also that day was the first time adolphe  was allowed to take microphone in a wenge concert(he just danced before) and its jb who introduced him to crowd saying " now our petit(whereas adolphe is one year older)adolphe will sing,please dont boo him show him support,in the future he will become a key member'

hahaha..archos more of these please.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #3 on: December 03, 2014, 01:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
another one still with jb and my cousin  lol
 he was pretending to come see me and i  told him wait for me outside i will pretend to go out with her
then one day he wanted to  enter despite possibility of my dad catching them and certainly punishing him
that day, my dad went out so we were watching tv if i recall well was a viva concert and he was like hypnozed by tv because of wemba
then suddenly my dad was back home  and out of panick  she  took him somewhere in our house and made him dress like a girl with african loincloth and all that so that should  my dad see him there is no problem as he is supposedly a girl lol
 and my dad entered living room and saluted us all and  went to change clothes
but jb was panicked and wanted to go  before our dad notices anything suspect and while trying  to walk as fast  as possible to get out of out of our house he lose his wig and unfortunately my dad was heading out of the house to go back to work at the same time and he saw the scene
 he told my cousin to lock up all the doors of our house and made jb do like 200 or 300 push ups as quick as possible  or he would beat him a bit with fimbu
 until today i taunt him about it :D :D :D :D :D

shamala #4 on: December 03, 2014, 04:39

• View Profile
 he was pretending to come see me and i  told him wait for me outside i will pretend to go out with her
then one day he wanted to  enter despite possibility of my dad catching them and certainly punishing him
that day, my dad went out so we were watching tv if i recall well was a viva concert and he was like hypnozed by tv because of wemba
then suddenly my dad was back home  and out of panick  she  took him somewhere in our house and made him dress like a girl with african loincloth and all that so that should  my dad see him there is no problem as he is supposedly a girl lol
but jb was panicked and wanted to go  before our dad notices anything suspect and while trying  to walk as fast  as possible to get out of out of our house he lose his wig and unfortunately my dad was heading out of the house to go back to work at the same time and he saw the scene
 he told my cousin to lock up all the doors of our house and made jb do like 200 or 300 push ups as quick as possible  or he would beat him a bit with fimbu

my ribs are hurting....hahaha
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #5 on: December 06, 2014, 19:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol just remembered another funny thing about manda and de la foret when i will have more time i ll elaborate :D :D :D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: December 06, 2014, 21:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
kiekiekiekie  ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #7 on: December 10, 2014, 18:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This story happened few times after blaise kombo's death,manda and i had a common friend "tostao"(rip) and with that friend we were often attending wenge rehearsals and sometimes bringing some food for manda and others
and that day,we bought african donuts for him(mikaté in lingala) so after rehearsal manda was so hungry that we sat on a wood bench outside so he could eat,but as he opened the plastic bag de la foret was heading out and was hungry aswell so he  took the plastic bag  without giving a damn about what manda thinks and ate it, and when he finished sent manda to buy cigarettes and one the way manda kept moaning saying stuff like "i came to wenge to sing not to buy cigarette for somebody","that guy is not even a good singer" and many other things which i prefer not to mention( but i think everyone knows manda and his extreme honesty  :D :D :D)
and he said he would  go for revenge about how de la foret ate his food and three days after after rehearsal again  he ate fast before de la foret  came out(that day him,jb,vieux kiss and a couple of other guys were discussing internal stuff of the group)
then when de la foret came out,he sent manda and us to buy him some food,and on the way manda was saying lelo akoyoka sango( today he'll see what i ll do to him)
when we came back  de la foret was  chatting with one beautiful(and bootyful kie kie kie) girl  he certainly saw walking in front of rehearsal hall(not yet la samba then) so manda who seemed to have planned his revenge well opened the plastic and put in a lot of castor sugar whereas that food was destined to be eaten with salt
we started chatting me manda and tostao like nothing happened( but i struggled so hard not to laugh too much) and de la foret came to sit and started eating but quickly noticed something strange
our bench was  like one meter in front of the one he sat on to eat and as we were chatting like nothing happened,he suddenly caught manda by the neck and was like he would beat him and saying "petit nga na za nkoyi( i am a leopard) vangatama( dont know the meaning but it refers to that strong character he something has) nakolakisa yo' and manda was replying aswell until jb also came out and tried to calm then down but werra was adamant manda would be suspended and was saying it
jb then left so only remain us three plus him plus vieux kiss,de la foret said manda should kneel down if he wants to avoid suspension and manda still replied that he should also apologise for eating his food and de la foret was once again angry and wanted to beat him and manda went to hide behind vieux kiss because he knew de la foret could not touch him anymore because of respect for vieux kiss :D :D :D

SoukousFan #8 on: December 10, 2014, 19:31

• View Profile

BG-ground #9 on: December 11, 2014, 01:38

• View Profile
Ahahahahaha! im dead!! I almost sh*t on myself'

Franco Pepe Kalle #10 on: December 11, 2014, 04:03

• View Profile
It is clear on one thing: JB Mpiana was always the man in Wenge who had the charm.

archos #11 on: October 13, 2016, 21:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just remembered today two stories of those days

the first was my first (and only) african trip with wenge 4X4 in ivory coast in 1991 1992 if i remember well and when we arrived at hotel some musicians had lost their luggage which had congolese food and it  was werra  and if i remember well ekokota the concert was on sunday and one saturday night werra stormed in some public room where guys like me and other guys who travelled with the group and musicians were chilling and playing some card games and with an intimidating voice he told them guys ficarre patient if they had badi(a congolese food) and all said no and he told them to stand up and he will check himselfs in their rooms and he found they had nothing(whereas don pierrot the mbonda player had it hidden somewhere)
the  day of concert  i was chatting with don pierrot and don pierrot was eating his badi and smoking next to open window so that smoke goes outside and werra who was on room roundup to motivate musicians before concert surprised us and was so angry that he said don pierrot you wont go on stage today  and when concert started werra looked at me and say you'll play mbonda today and i played fisol if i remember then masela calmed things down for don pierrot and he finished the concert and after concert  werra took the rest of that badi ;D ;D ;D

the second one was jb and adolphe and a couple of other guys like me who were younger we went at gombe to meet a jb "girlfriend" who was the son of an ambassador( who married a belgian woman so she was mixed) and then take her to a nightclub  but they did not know there was a huge dog in her house,and when they rang the bell the dog started barking  so both started whispering a bit about whether they should leave but then the girl came out of house while the dog was still barking and shortly after that dog as we were chatting in front of house with the door open ran at us and we started running and the girl controlled her dog and we went back then  when jb and tata noticed dog was back home they walked back walking like gangsters  and we went to night club but we the younger were laughing hard at them and jb turned and shouted "èèhhhh ba petits bozo rier nini"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 11:43 by archos »

Toolz #12 on: October 13, 2016, 22:23

• View Profile
Wow! This got me in stitches...smh! @JB, things we do for love! Lol

mvulusi96 #13 on: October 13, 2016, 22:34

archos #14 on: October 20, 2016, 23:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lol i reminded jb of this story and he laughed hard and said thank God there was no whatsapp or youtube then or with his status of star it could have been recorded by somebody :D :D :D