Author Topic: GANGSTERS HIRED TO SORT OUT COMBATTANTS AT FERRE'S SA SHOW?  (Read 9304 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: March 16, 2014, 09:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Looks like armed gangsters were hired to repel the south African combattants, following the comments, the concert was stopped?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:45 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:47

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is confirmed that indeed Ferre played in South Africa, the combattants were dispersed, Police also intervened and the show was successful!!
This is an actual photo from the stage

and another interview here of one of the spectators
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: March 16, 2014, 15:48

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

johnbas #3 on: March 16, 2014, 17:40

• View Profile
There were no Gangsters that were hired, People should not mix up the truth.
I was at the Concert at 20;00 yesterday and I saw all the chaos unfold.

The show was suppose to start at 20:00 but it was delayed because of the fear of combattans at around 21:00 as we were waiting in the lobby of the hotel, awaiting the concert to strt, we saw a group of rather confused, unstrategic group of men, who behaved as if they wanted to enter in the concert but rather came to vandalize the property around the hotel.
As it went on these guys were not more that 20, they were equipped with golf clubs and other weapons a poor minded group of men would favor to use.

I was standing close to the glass window as they started trashing up the place from outside and they were eventually man-handled by Bouncers at Chez-Ntemba night club. The unwitted men fled in different directions, leaving one of the bouncers with a deep cut somewhere around his head, I didnt see excatly where he was hit because of the blood on his face.
In a few minutes, the Police arrived and they sent the tactical force to guard the area as the show proceeded at around 12;00 midnite.

I found these combattans guys very silly because The area where Ferre was performing is sort of a upper class surburb where people of clout hang around, the area is full of Hotels and eat-outs which leaves no space for peasants to walk around in groups without being asked by the police or guards what they are up to.

The show eventually carried on and We really had a good Joll. i was excited to see Ferre for the 1st time and i found him to be a very nice  and receptive artist, not proud but accepts the fact that he has fans..I think all of us had a chance to get a photo with him..

It was total Bliss.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: March 16, 2014, 18:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Johnbas,thanx for that fantastic piece of news!!! It's good the peasants failed in their attempt to disrupt the show,good lesson to them.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: March 16, 2014, 22:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
this could be  historic for congolese music...

archos #6 on: March 17, 2014, 15:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
as could be expected videos announcing threats to him should him come to europe have already started

Jdog #7 on: March 17, 2014, 15:11

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

johnbas #8 on: March 18, 2014, 17:49

• View Profile
I would also like to thank Didier Chombo who had contacts in the police to come over in quick response.
I doubt that combattans will have a chance here in South Africa, the SAPS " South African Police services" do not tolerate at all groups of foreign people gathering together for no credible reason..

As I wanted to get a chance to speak to Didier Chombo, I could not eventually because every one wanted to speak to him, but as I promised before on the forum That I have good friends in the  Police and They advised me to open  case against the leader of the combattans here in SA, whereby they are going to be under tight security all the time.
We simply need a Legal representative who can draft an restraining order against the bloody peasants aka combattans.

so I am planning this week when I get time to meet up with Didier Chombo , so that we can discuss the The restraining order issue, for then safety of the musicians and their band members when they come to SA..This can be the beginning of our victory in combatting these bloddy idiots who have failed in their lives to make the best of opportunities offered to them by God, but rather want to destroy others who are busy making the best of themselves.

Jdog #9 on: March 18, 2014, 19:55

• View Profile
Thank you Johnbas and Didier Chombo for the good work you guys are doing to fight the combattants and this is a step to victory for Congolese music against the combattants.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: March 18, 2014, 20:00

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you Johnbas and Didier Chombo for the good work you guys are doing to fight the combattants and this is a step to victory for Congolese music against the combattants.
Amen to that

Well done Johnbas, I think those of us in Europe will also plan to do something in those lines, get all the combatant leaders who show their faces arrested.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #11 on: March 18, 2014, 20:04

• View Profile
Yes Sly since the South Africa combattants will be taken care of Europe should be next. The combattants over in America are weak and I'm not sure about Canada and Austarilla. So again the "ban" should be over soon.

Ken Bilele #12 on: March 19, 2014, 06:22

• View Profile
Thank you Johnbas  for going along your way to do something. That will be the greatest contribution you shall make for your brothers. Heroes are those who go along their way to do positive things to their societies.

johnbas #13 on: March 19, 2014, 18:11

• View Profile
My pleasure guys, 'they say a man who does not love music, doesn't have a soul" I am Zimbabwean and I love Congolese Music more than anything. So for that, I will give all my best to see these people put in their place and face the music of the Law

Plus you guys have been soo encouraging since the formation of the new forum, all of you have been so informative and I would like to thank you all, This is my token of appreciation to congolese music and its lovers..

The Combattans wont win this fight.

Jdog #14 on: March 19, 2014, 19:11

• View Profile