Author Topic: HMMMMM BANA BCBG!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6191 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: June 01, 2016, 21:57

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Forget what they are saying just listen to the singing!!
That new rhythm guitarist is brilliant!! We need more info on him,Archos,please make some calls,petit aza mystique!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 22:03 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

BG-ground #1 on: June 01, 2016, 22:30

• View Profile
Wemba been dead for a month now...Is BCBG still mourning? 5 years wait for an album? Thought everything was done and ready

mrvibes #2 on: June 01, 2016, 23:48

• View Profile
laziness is a choice ... and can be contagious too . from the top to the bottom  bango niosso ba vida " fally's polemic voice" 

Jdog #3 on: June 02, 2016, 07:56

• View Profile
Petit Mopao soundd good in the intro, Josky sounds really good and my favorite guy Abel!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

charismatique #4 on: June 03, 2016, 00:36

• View Profile
Guys guys guys...while we are talking of Balle De Match,  lets be mindful that JB has opted to do things differently by focussing more on live shows because according to him, there is poor copyright protection hence an artiste might work for nothing if not careful.....questions; why dont the members leave BCBG?...why are young promising artistes choosing to join BCBG if its a group of lazy guys? Is BCBG making losses in finances?...if so why is the group still intact?....why is BCBG still touring? ...if BCBG is still making profit, of which it is apparently, through touring why are you stressing about albums when you can look for videos of recent shows and enjoy new songs and dances? Am a die hard BCBG fan and i believe there is a reason why JB and crew keep us waiting for albums while they are touring! Lets spare JB from all the attacks, its about coming to understand they have their way of doing things...JB is not Ferre...JB is not Fally...JB is JB!! ...i will die defending my star!!

Ken Bilele #5 on: June 03, 2016, 09:27

• View Profile
Guys guys guys...while we are talking of Balle De Match,  lets be mindful that JB has opted to do things differently by focussing more on live shows because according to him, there is poor copyright protection hence an artiste might work for nothing if not careful.....questions; why dont the members leave BCBG?...why are young promising artistes choosing to join BCBG if its a group of lazy guys? Is BCBG making losses in finances?...if so why is the group still intact?....why is BCBG still touring? ...if BCBG is still making profit, of which it is apparently, through touring why are you stressing about albums when you can look for videos of recent shows and enjoy new songs and dances? Am a die hard BCBG fan and i believe there is a reason why JB and crew keep us waiting for albums while they are touring! Lets spare JB from all the attacks, its about coming to understand they have their way of doing things...JB is not Ferre...JB is not Fally...JB is JB!! ...i will die defending my star!!

Sorry but you have given reasons simillar to ones given by arsenal fans defending their team. BCBG profits does not benefit a Zambian fan. Album release gives them joy and a reason to follow even more their star.We all know there is massive talent in Congo and the cost to produce and promete an album is nearly out of reach to many young talents, that means they have no option but to remain with BCBG. Today koffi's market has been re-ignited just because of selfie, he is now touring like never before.  New releases ignites new markets for atistes and increases demand for their services outside Congo. Jb's name is quickly fading outside congo.
Something must be done to save BCBG.

shamala #6 on: June 03, 2016, 11:34

• View Profile

BCBG Milele ......
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: June 03, 2016, 19:06

• View Profile
Ken bilele, the last part of your comment is spot on. Jb is fast fading from peoples memories. Last week i was talking to a friend about jbs tour to zambia. Hia question was: Is jb mpiana around?

Matebu #8 on: June 03, 2016, 21:08

• View Profile
It's nice to see that the young BCBG talents are getting air time so fans can become acquainted.

Ken bilele, the last part of your comment is spot on. Jb is fast fading from peoples memories. Last week i was talking to a friend about jbs tour to zambia. Hia question was: Is jb mpiana around?

Second what you guys are saying - if a musician sits idle long enough without making a big impact on the popular music scene, it makes hard for concert organizers/promoters to make a strong case (especially outside Congo & DRC) to organize big concerts for them.

Jdog #9 on: June 07, 2016, 03:21

• View Profile
I keep watching this a lot, can't wait to hear what Josky has brought to Balle De Matche.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa