Author Topic: LOL KOFFI SOMETIMES CONTRADICTS HIMSELF  (Read 10936 times)

Toolz #15 on: March 15, 2016, 09:19

• View Profile
Thanks  Matebu5, that is the clip! I was so embarrassed and that was only time I ever saw it. I could not bring myself to watch it again.  I believe artists should try groom themselves well. They are public figures and they would surely cross regions,borders and countries.  They should not limit themselves to only their locality.  Being educated is key but it is not an excuse for those who didn't get proper education not to groom themselves and become better. One person I really respect is Felix Wazekwa!  That man commands a lot of respect; he is refined.  Koffi's education has only helped him in running his business(es) well for most of the time , he acts like an illiterate.

charismatique #16 on: March 15, 2016, 10:35

• View Profile
Hello wondeful people!...am back!! Missed you guys...been following everything from a distance kikikikikiiki....
I dont like Koffi's immaturity...a man of his calibre was supposed to be a pioneer of Congolese music but...! He is easily swayed by outside forces hence thirst to imitate and try to do better than the imitation!! I have not listened to his latest !13eme apotre coz  first of all i consider him a rival! he fought with my favourite star JB Mpiana! secondly am not ready to strat listening to 38 tracks of someone i really despise these days!...his ego affects him badly and he finds himself jumping from one statement to another and back again ...contradiction! Though Emo does not like JB's style of keeping same people, it has its own advantages...and yes its disadvantages. Koffi hardly keeps a team together for 4 years, they would differ and they would desert him! In my book he is not a leader, he is an individual star. snd he will never stop changing coulors like a chameleon! 

SADIKI TIGER #17 on: March 21, 2016, 05:51

• View Profile
Lets keep the facts without vividly revealing  your deep heart abhorrence attitude to someone who contributed in the Congolese music industry.

Extra issues surrounding the musicians may not necessarily attract our attention as long as they are not immoral otherwise music fans have their language to communicate with their artistes which is nothing other than generique , voices, instruments, atalaku, mbonda, dancing,etc. etc.