Author Topic: Nouvel Horizon recorded new concert for Youtube  (Read 718 times)

bencuri on: September 05, 2023, 20:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Wenge1995 #1 on: September 05, 2023, 20:26

• View Profile
Where's FBI? I hope he's still with them

archos #2 on: September 05, 2023, 22:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He stayed in europe with willo and bonbon rouge(they went back to europe on their own because nouvel horizon were having the freedom formula everybody with their passports at home and having months of visa still available)
there is a lot of new faces

Wenge1995 #3 on: September 06, 2023, 08:03

• View Profile
He stayed in europe with willo and bonbon rouge(they went back to europe on their own because nouvel horizon were having the freedom formula everybody with their passports at home and having months of visa still available)

They won't be coming back? Do you like this freedom they have? I feel like it makes the group too unfocused, the line-up always changes .

Manzambi94 #4 on: September 06, 2023, 09:51

• View Profile
Man all of my favorite Atalakus are leaving the group at an alarming rate, wasn't FBI Signed? Why did he left? I thought they all had some money at the end of the month, but tbh Zaparo was too overbearing and FBI was singing so little compared to his potential.

archos #5 on: September 06, 2023, 10:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
they just preferred getting away in europe together,as they started having playbacks offers outside of the group i also heard that the other camp was a bit behind it to weaken their rival group
the other one who stayed in europe was regis lova the tall guy who replaced late kassoul(who by the way would have turned 39 this month if i remember well) and he stayed because he got a girl pregnant and had to sort papers so he stayed with the full agreement of the chefs

Wenge1995 #6 on: September 06, 2023, 20:32

• View Profile
they just preferred getting away in europe together,as they started having playbacks offers outside of the group i also heard that the other camp was a bit behind it to weaken their rival group
the other one who stayed in europe was regis lova the tall guy who replaced late kassoul(who by the way would have turned 39 this month if i remember well) and he stayed because he got a girl pregnant and had to sort papers so he stayed with the full agreement of the chefs

If they're not care careful, Nouvelle Horizon could become "operation poto" like how CNN and Mamale used Wazekwa to get into Europe and run away.

I used to think the other leaders of groups were unfair by how they pick and choose who goes on tour abroad, but I now I see why they're very picky. You can only take people very serious about their work. I can't believe Sonor allows them to accept playbacks, that's a receipe for musicians to become big headed.

archos #7 on: September 06, 2023, 21:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
No they actually did those playbacks when the rest were in studio recording which is a clear sign that they left
this is why i appreciate the way deplick has handled his band in europe he was straight,as usual,to them like i did what i could to bring you guys here i know for many europe is dreamland so i will not mind some or even all of you wanting to remain in europe but at least lets have honest talk like adults instead of lying to each other until departure day
these guys who left nouvel horizon are among the quickest  to have got to europe,it took more than 10 for the generation of kassoul dido and co to see europe in extra zangul,willo fbi and bonbon saw it by two years in the group,i think they were not ready for the level of temptation

Wenge1995 #8 on: September 06, 2023, 23:51

• View Profile
No they actually did those playbacks when the rest were in studio recording which is a clear sign that they left
this is why i appreciate the way deplick has handled his band in europe he was straight,as usual,to them like i did what i could to bring you guys here i know for many europe is dreamland so i will not mind some or even all of you wanting to remain in europe but at least lets have honest talk like adults instead of lying to each other until departure day
these guys who left nouvel horizon are among the quickest  to have got to europe,it took more than 10 for the generation of kassoul dido and co to see europe in extra zangul,willo fbi and bonbon saw it by two years in the group,i think they were not ready for the level of temptation

Did our musicians not learn anything from twenty years ago? Extra Musica struggled for seventeen years to get group Visas for Europe, because of the beginning of the ngulu affair. Aren't they afraid that they could trigger another travel ban for the group?

That temptation must really be strong for them to abandon their music career, won't they disappear to obscurity in Europe? All that hard work to make a name for themselves and they'll just walk away, for what? To do small jobs in Europe? It's not like they had a tyrannical leader like the generation of Kassoul Dido and co where I could understand them being fed up with conditions. They had a pretty good contract and freedom other groups don't have

It's just disappointing, because Bonbon, FBI, and Willo had so much potential. They were good dancers in clips, sang well, and were just at the beginning of their careers. It reminds me of the first generation of Cultura Pays Vie, they wasted so much talent running away (Tripason, Jose Nzita, and Yvon Bigogo)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 23:57 by Wenge1995 »

Manzambi94 #9 on: September 07, 2023, 00:58

• View Profile

Did our musicians not learn anything from twenty years ago? Extra Musica struggled for seventeen years to get group Visas for Europe, because of the beginning of the ngulu affair. Aren't they afraid that they could trigger another travel ban for the group?

That temptation must really be strong for them to abandon their music career, won't they disappear to obscurity in Europe? All that hard work to make a name for themselves and they'll just walk away, for what? To do small jobs in Europe? It's not like they had a tyrannical leader like the generation of Kassoul Dido and co where I could understand them being fed up with conditions. They had a pretty good contract and freedom other groups don't have

It's just disappointing, because Bonbon, FBI, and Willo had so much potential. They were good dancers in clips, sang well, and were just at the beginning of their careers. It reminds me of the first generation of Cultura Pays Vie, they wasted so much talent running away (Tripason, Jose Nzita, and Yvon Bigogo)
Times have changed, Brazza ain't Kin plus we always see music as fans, as the most beautiful thing a man can do, but sometimes a lot of musicians don't have the same aspirations and drive that a Werra or a Fally or a Roga has, sometimes people want to have a stable life and not be on tour anytime, in Europe you have opportunities that you would never even dream about especially in Congo Kinshasa, I don't know for Brazza (I have heard the situation is way better there) like becoming a millionaire if you pick the right field, having no one trying to silence you cause of you are of the opposing party and much more, FBI went through a lot first the death of his first leader Yves Saint Lazar so who are we to judge what drives a man to change his life radically. With that said yes Nouvelle Horizon lost a lot FBI was bringing creativity and something new after Zaparo had the Generiques all for himself but I guess they will do a great job of picking another guy.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 08:59 by Manzambi94 »

Wenge1995 #10 on: September 07, 2023, 04:42

• View Profile

Times have changed, Brazza ain't Kin plus we always see music as fans, as the most beautiful thing a man can do, but sometimes a lot of musicians don't have the same aspirations and drive that a Werra or a Fally or a Roga has, sometimes people want to have a stable life and not be on tour anytime, in Europe you have opportunities that you would never even dream about especially in Congo Kinshasa, I don't know for Brazza (I have heard the situation is way better there) like becoming a millionaire if you pick the right field, having no one trying to silence you cause of you are of the opposing party and much Korean, FBI went through a lot first the death of his first leader Yves Saint Lazar so who are we to judge what drives a man to change his life radically. With that said yes Nouvelle Horizon lost a lot FBI was bringing creativity and something new after Zaparo had the Generiques all for himself but I guess they will do a great job of picking another guy.

I understand what you're saying. Aside from the leaders in Nouvelle Horizon, the others make the majority of their income from mabanga – which can be too unstable when you grow older with responsibilities like having a wife and children to look after.

I had no idea FBI was in the music business that long, but now his departure makes more sense. Maybe his heart wasn't really in the group, kinda like Willy Bula with Zaiko. He did what he had to for a better life, but music wasn't his end all be all like it is for Bill Clinton or Genta from BCBG

Cavalier Solitaire #11 on: September 08, 2023, 07:49

• View Profile
Great concert. It needed an audience in a big venue. Dodi le talent was missing. I hope he doesn't leave. But man his replacement nailed his vocals.

archos #12 on: September 08, 2023, 13:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Dodi comes to europe often to sort papers because he had a children during their tours so he has to come often like every two three months

Wenge1995 #13 on: September 08, 2023, 17:48

• View Profile
Dodi comes to europe often to sort papers because he had a children during their tours so he has to come often like every two three months

How does citizenship/permanent residency work in Europe? If an immigrant has a child with a citizen, does that allow them the ability to stay or do they have to be legally married to have the legal right to stay? I'm guessing the immigration system is a lot relaxed there, because in America you still have to apply for permanent residence – even if you have a child with a citizen. The child automatically is a naturalized citizen of the US, but it doesn't extend to the parent unless he or she marries the citizen who they're in a relationship with. If that makes sense...